Wednesday, February 15, 2017

YOUR KING WAS BARE NAKED

YOUR KING WAS BARE NAKED

I stripped Myself of all privileges and rightful dignity, so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that I became like men and was born a human being. [8] And after that I appeared in human form, I abased and humbled Myself still further and carried My obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross, but My enemies stripped me totally naked, there was no loincloth as pictures show throughout a 2000 year history! [9] Therefore because I stooped so low Father, has highly exalted Me and has freely bestowed on Me the name that is above every name, and the title of KING OF KINGS [10] That (at) the name of Jesus, I AM NOT JUST KING OF THE JEWS but King of all kings of the entire earth. However your earth, which is only one tiny planet in a little solar system, is floating in a small Galaxy called the Milky Way. Your Milky Way is a galaxy which is among several billion galaxies, and is easily swallowed up, and becomes invisible even using the most powerful telescopes ever invented. Not only did Father make me king over the little planet earth but all of his creation, which is still expanding by the power of his word originally spoken. By My Father's orders every knee must bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, [11] And every tongue frankly and openly confess and acknowledge that I am Lord, of all to bring glory back to Him as His only son of My Father." Philippians 2:7-11

There is no way I could have been more humiliated and given up more of My reputation then to be stripped bare-naked among a people that were hating me with a passion, and did everything possible to humiliate Me. But they did not know the power of love, and I did it all because I love you as a race of people created in My Father's image. Because the human race does not understand that love never fails and cannot be defeated, in vain they crucified Me and put Me in a place where I easily defeated the enemy of all creation, satan himself. You have no idea how much Father loves His creation. He was willing to give Me up temporarily has a son in whom he was well pleased, in order that you might be saved and be an eternal part of Me and My Father's kingdom. He and I would do it all over again without hesitation, because as the Son of God, I am also the Son of Love, because My Fathers name is love. John 3:16 and 1 John 4:8 

"All kingdom citizens know that death came by one man Adam [22] and in Adam all humans died, both physically and spiritually. But now in Me shall all who wish too, be made alive. [24] The end of planet earth, will finally come when I deliver up all of earth's Kingdoms to My Father, known as the Creator Father; and He has put down all rule and all authority and power." 1 Corinthians 15:21-22,24 For I must be King and reign until Father has put all His enemies under His feet. [26] The last enemy to be subdued and abolished is death. [28] However, when everything in existence is subjected to Father, then I Myself will also subject Myself to the Father, because I, as King of all the Kings have put all things on planet earth under My feet, that is everything that has ever existed on planet earth. All of this was done that My Father may be all in all, be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of all life including the rebellious people on the little planet called earth, that have repented and turned from their wicked way." 1 Corinthians 15:25-26,28 NOW if I as your King was willing to go as far as being bare-naked to save you from a burning eternal hell, is it too much to ask you the one I am saving, to surrender your personal agenda, an agenda that is guaranteed to lead you down a broad road to total destruction in an eternal hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment