Tuesday, February 14, 2017

KINGDOM DUMPING GROUND

THE KINGDOM DUMPING GROUND

Do you have any idea why you need My help to pray to My Father in order to get answers through to your situation? Most people are lost, when they come to Romans 8:26-28, ("So too the Holy Spirit comes to your aid and bears you up in your weakness; for you do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as you ought, but My Holy Spirit Himself goes ahead of you to meet your supplication and pleads in your behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for human utterance. [27] He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the Holy Spirit what His intent is, because the Spirit intercedes and pleads before God in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with My Father's will. [28] You are assured and know that Father, being a partner in your labor, all things will work together and are fitting into His eternal plan for your good because you love My Father and have been qualified by His call and your willingness to accept His design and purpose, and surrender your agenda by dying to self." Romans 8:26-28 Amp)

The western culture has used My kingdom as a dumping ground for unbelief, whereby the word cancer supersedes the name above every name. "JESUS". When you look at the faces of individuals called believers and you hear the word CANCER it has the same effect a saying death, or dead. In My kingdom cancer is no more than the common cold, which can develop into pneumonia and kill also. Cancer must and should bow just as fast as any human being, sickness, or deadly disease. Remember; EVERY KNEE shall bow and EVERY TONGUE shall confess I AM KING. At this point, I become your king, including all that pertains to you, your finances, your family, and your body. However because of the odds being stacked against you from the western mindset you need My Spirits help to pray through and get the answers. 

THEIR (basically referring to the modern apostate church, or the seeker friendly church) combined with their unbelief is what I was battling when I put everyone out of the room except for parents and My disciples to raise the girl from the dead.  "(They laughed and jeered at Me but I put them all out, and, taking the child's father and mother and those who were with Me, I went in where the little girl was lying. [42] And instantly the girl got up and started walking around--for she was twelve years old. And they were utterly astonished and overcome with amazement.)" Mark 5:40,42

I recognized their combined unbelief was enough to stop the miracle that I needed that day. So now the bottom line is: they're combined faith with Mine was enough for My Father to raise the girl back to life. However Father has an eternal fixed plan in place for you, that when you do not have parents or disciples to add their faith too yours, My Spirit will take they're place and begin to pray through your voice when and IF you let him, and you will be praying with groanings and sounds and language that is totally foreign to you, but is completely understood and powerful enough in My kingdom, to grant your request. My Father's plan leaves nothing out and He is able to clean the dumping ground and overcome any lack of faith, however you must work with My Holy Spirit by letting your tongue and faith work together, under His total and complete direction, effectively making Me King of your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment