Monday, February 6, 2017

JIM HAMMERLE IS DIEING TO GET THERE

JIM HAMMERLE IS DIEING TO GET THERE:

Well the long-awaited meeting with David Wine Jr.  my beloved son in the spirit has finally come and gone and what a meeting it was. I need to fill you all in to understand what Father is doing as far as I know it to be so here goes! 

All of the posts that I put up, you must know were first too me, BUT NOT FOR ME. In other words Father's words to me for something that *** I AM NEEDING TO KNOW FOR MY LIFE TO CONTINUE WALKING TOWARD THE KINGDOM.***

However the rest That*** I WANTED TO KNOW, ARE FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS*** and they will read it as the Holy Spirit directs. All of these revelations I find in the secret place of the most high, and each one of us have our own secret place, set apart by the Father, if you don't have one, you must find one quickly, especially in these times of so much uncertainty. Also without having the secret place, it is doubtful you will ever enter the kingdom or endure to the end. Few people will endure to the end and certainly not those who have no Secret place to meet with Father daily.

So here are the final results our meeting. The calling the Father has placed on my life does not determine my value, nor does it identify me, in the kingdom. I am who I am and valued only because Father loves me, and what Mr. Mullins said. My worth is not based on what I do, but on what Father says about me, and Mr. Mullins. The problem that most of us have is that we cannot move this truth a distance of about 18 inches, (from the head to the heart.) Right now most of you are saying, "Everybody knows that God loves him", however I will challenge that by saying, "They too missed by 18 inches and only know it in their head where it doesn't really count" If you cannot remain in rest when people are not accepting you, then you do not know it in your heart, where it really counts. I can preach it and I can teach it to you,  but can I believe it for myself. After listening very intently to the video that I've encouraged everyone to listen to buy Jack Frost of Shiloh ministries, Father took me at high-speed and traveled the 18 inches in a split second and said this is first to you Jim Hammerle and then to all those who will watch it.

It totally broke my heart and I wept and wept having a extreme breakthrough trying to fully comprehend that my Father loves just because he does. Only if you Watch the entire two part series (Embracing the Father's Love) which I will post at the end, will you be able to comprehend what I'm about to say. Father was saying to me all along, I am Mr. Mullins. Father has shown me all He wants me to do is spend time with Him as his son, no more and no less, because He loves me as his son. Everyone knows how much I love Haiti, the beautiful orphans, and all the work that is being done, and then before that 4 years sending tens of thousands of dollars to Betty and Moses Wodila in Uganda Africa to feed the widows and orphans there. It has been the greatest privilege I could have and just think Father let me be part of His heart, all these years.

However I had no idea that giving money, and all the doing that I was doing had become my identity. The serious problem with this is that it totally blocks a Father-son relationship and bases everything on my performance and puts Father in a place where I am only valued for what I can do for Him. This is just the opposite of kingdom, and who He really is, and this is so easily and clearly seen in John 3:16. 

God is called me to be with him, and in being with him he would reveal the secrets of the kingdom, many of which are to be shared to the general public and believers around the world. He has placed His heart on my heart and wants me to express his heart for the world through Facebook, the blogs, and the video blogs. Now here's the change, I am to emphasize the missionary work in Haiti using one, that's right I said one crazy consumable food item, ***PEANUT BUTTER*** and encourage everyone that I meet through this medium to get behind the vision and support it with prayer and finances, however it is never to become my identity.

So here is the changes will be made: We are going to basically hide the site that I have done, and replace it with my hearts desire for the mission in Haiti and connected to one main theme, and the theme is ***PEANUT BUTTER***. From this point on you will be directed to a link that takes you to the orphanage website which will eventually take you to David's Facebook page. Now every time you walk into a market and see PEANUT BUTTER,  I want you to think (Orphans). And then just before you buy I want you to think $$$$$$ and the ***PEANUT BUTTER***link that will be attached to this page located on the orphanage page. The reason being you can buy nearly $1.32 per pound compared to $5.00 per pound at the market by simply clicking a link. We are calling the peanut butter, buckets of love. Why ***PEANUT BUTTER???, DON'T ASK , because we have no idea, it is something that God has impressed on us for a couple of years.

This peanut butter is of the highest quality and very healthy. Each bucket of peanut butter weighs 35 pounds and will go to many hundreds of orphans that love it. It will be distributed house to house, town to town, or and orphanage with the assurance that David Wine Jr. will be back and talk about the wonderful Jesus sent this bucket of love to feed and make their family healthy again. You are probably saying, "This really doesn't make sense", if so this is very good because it's not supposed to, it's supposed to sound foolish. If this happens to sound foolish we know we're on the right track. 1 Corinthians 2:14

All of this boils down to one thing, allowing Father to be who He wants to be through this 75-year-old man at the end of his days. And just to let you know this 75-year-old man feels such a relief, knowing that he has a Mr. Mullins daddy that no longer has to perform. Now if you really want to make sense of this whole new step please set aside the time to watch this two part video and feel free to respond. 

https://youtu.be/qFByVMXxWMg 

1 comment:


  1. god bless you.


    Leave the address of this blog, my idea is to try to cooperate with each other Gwangja with the purpose of passing the symbol of God's work mind and the intention and meaning to the words of the biblical and Biblical prophecy .

    Http://blog.naver.com/spiritualwarfare/

    In this blog search window

    Multiple keywords (ex. Antichrist (Beast), False Prophet, Truth, Puzzle, Separation, Method, Understanding, Case, Israel, Jerusalem, Two Witnesses, One woman, Fantasy, Obviously Interpretation, Three Days Dark , Giants, planets, and other Bible verses .. etc), you can find relevant materials so please refer,

    If you see for the first time, it is indeed a fact that there is room to be misunderstood that you think it is vaguely dissertation that it is vaguely a heretic, it is always true that you always familiarize yourself with the concept of Bible won and always teach the Bible to you If there is something that erroneously counts as a standard, it is trying to go home while accepting it as a matter of course.
    So, please judge while watching the big picture with the eyes of the guard on the wall, judge it, Thank you for coming out

    I'm sorry if I was rude. So Shalom


    http://blog.naver.com/spiritualwarfare/220878903333
    =
    http://jameshammerle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete