Friday, December 16, 2016

IT'S ALWAYS AND NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOU

IT'S ALWAYS AND NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOU

On earth there is such a struggle with the flesh to come into alignment with my kingdom and the principles of my kingdom because they're so much out of line. Everything you think everything you talk about, everything you dream of his lined up with your personal ambitions and desires and agenda. On earth when you come to the kingdom it's is never about you and this is the great battle between the flesh and the spirit. It is so difficult to switch that mentality because the flash is so filled with ego, because it is controlled by the enemy who is the egomaniac of creation. That ego is total flash and has no part whatsoever in the kingdom. In order for you to enter the kingdom and align with its principles that eagle must be destroyed and you must come to the conclusion that it's never been about me here on this earth is the king and what he paid that I might be part of that.

However in heaven it's the opposite it's always been about you, everything was created for you, the earth, the stars, the moon, the sun, the animals, the fish, and the birds of the air. My Father and His creative power was always and only thinking of you being reconciled back to him. Colossians 1:20 When you sinned Father had to withdraw Himself, "And Father God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? [10] And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. [11] And He said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? [24] So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life" Genesis 3:9-11,24 . But even before the beginning of earth's creation, before He gave you the power of choice, knowing that you would choose the wrong way, even then in His great love for you, He made a plan and that plan was  still all about you. That plan included Me volunteering to give up My life to save you, it's always in only been about you. John 3:16

Now here is the big dilemma, on earth are you able to say it's never been about me, but in the kingdom, it's always been about me, with the understanding that you can offer Me, My Father, and the kingdom nothing. Because in your flesh dwells no good thing,Romans 7:18 Sin destroyed all your ability to present anything good and usable in My kingdom. When you come to Me it must be with a complete understanding that there is no good you have to offer and that My sacrifice was all about you, and My ability to offer you a new birth in the Spirit, so that your old flesh ego could be crucified and your New spirit man could be born again. Thus on earth making it all about Me and the work My Father did before the beginning of the foundation of the earth. If you are not able to make this mental adjustment called repentance, you will never be able to change. It's always in only been about Me and My Father's work in your life. 

Bottom line: as long as you think that you have done anything to earn salvation that I have provided, you do not have salvation, you are still in an unbeliever state of being and will not be with Me in eternity. However if you see your self as unable to present anything worthwhile and you only claim the work that I did on the cross for you, as your entrance ticket to My kingdom then you will be able to enjoy eternity with Me. You may be a great husband, a perfect dad, a successful businessman, a great giver giver giver, a lover of people, and even willing to die for a great cause, but none of these things are sufficient to cover the sin that prevents you from entering My kingdom. My blood and only My blood is the only substance that exists that is powerful enough to cover your sin, that My Father can look on you as his child. So the moment you come to Me you must realign your thinking, on earth it's never about you and your efforts, and in My kingdom it's only about you and My efforts, and My Father's efforts, to save you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment