Monday, December 19, 2016

IN MY KINGDOM AVAILABILITY IS EVERYTHING

IN MY KINGDOM AVAILABILITY IS EVERYTHING

My Father's plan was put in place before the earth was created and His plan will come forth according to the way He has designed it, with or with out you. Human frailty, loss of memory, inability to produce supernatural things, and lack of vision on the part of sincere believers, are all road blocks and barriers that would ordinarily stop My Father's plan. However there is only one thing and it's crucial to carrying out My Father's plan and having His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven and that is your availability. 

Your willingness to say yes and make any adjustments and corrections necessary to align with His eternal plan. Once you have come to the place of complete repentance or changing your mind to line up with My mind as it was that day in the garden. Nothing more is needed, because that changing of your mind means, complete surrender in obedience to His plan.  This surrender is all that is needed to keep His plan moving ahead unhindered. In order to come to this place of availability one must be willing to die to self, pride, ego and everything else in a seconds notice. It's a simple confession that says, "I was wrong". My Father is looking for one phrase coming from the lips of everyone in the secret place on a daily basis and that phrase is: "Not my will but yours be done". In the secret place My Father's creative power is so great that there is no mistake, you can make, that is so bad that with His breath alone, He cannot correct it and bring it out to His perfect will. However you must remember He works with willing hearts that are desirous to only align with His perfect will. Anyone that fights Father's will is in the flesh and therefore is an enemy of God and He will not work His perfect work in an unwilling heart, because to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] You should know the carnal mind is an enemy of My Father because it is not submitted to His the law, neither indeed can be."Romans 8:6-7
The big question always is, Are you willing to be the one that is first to say, "I blew it", "I was totally wrong", "it was all me and it was a good idea but not a God idea". When you are willing to admit this to the world and yourself, you have reached a place of availability, where My Father's will and your will are identical because you have allowed yours to be crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment