Wednesday, December 14, 2016

MYSTERIES OF MY KINGDOM ARE SHORTCUTS TO THE THRONE

 MYSTERIES OF MY KINGDOM  ARE SHORTCUTS TO THE THRONE

This word will upset many people's doctrine, however My Logos word will confirm it again and again. The pattern of things in the heavenly's is always displayed on earth. My Spirit is able to work with these unveiled mysteries when your heart has such a hunger that you are willing to repent of any belief or doctrine that goes against my father's nature. There are many doctrines and beliefs that are totally foreign to My kingdom but yet held high in church teachings as foundational Kingdom principles. There are many doctrines that come from, music, and circumstantial situations in the lives of leaders spiritual leaders, that end up twisting my word enough to make a false doctrine. The simple truth is they alter my word to rid themselves of Holy Spirit conviction and be able to continue with their ungodly lifestyle feeling good. These circumstantial situations have brought the western church to a place where in My kingdom it is recognizable! For your information; those that belong to this circumstantial church believe system will not enter look kingdom of heaven.

The most important place on earth as far as My kingdom is concerned is "the secret place of the most High". Without the secret place, there will be absolutely no advancing of My kingdom on earth. My Kingdom must and will come to earth, but it must start in the hearts of men and women that call themselves My disciples. The secret place is where My Father's principles and the mysteries of the kingdom are embedded in human hearts, to the place where all human agendas, ambitions, and opinions are destroyed and replaced with fathers Kingdom principles. The human agendas ambitions and opinions are called flesh, and My Father's kingdom principles are called Spirit. Your soul operates according to your flesh up until you are born again, however once the new birth takes place, your spirit man it's made alive by My Holy Spirit, from that point on My Holy Spirit offers to overtake and control your soul by destroying your flesh. I say "offers" because everything in my kingdom is voluntary on your part. No one in the kingdom will ever force you to do anything. Every person in My kingdom is here because they have a supernatural hunger to be with Me and like Me and most of all they love My Father's presence above their very breath.

When you understand the mysteries of My Father's kingdom, you will be able to work with Him and move quickly to the throne room, where your spiritual eyes will open and a clear understanding will set you free very quickly. These are shortcuts to My Father's throne room, the center of all light, life, and energy. shortcuts, which in fact they are because of your willingness to lay everything down without argument and surrender to the kingdom way of living. The price for these revealed mysteries cannot be shortcut, therefore by reading this writing, I can only wet your appetite and stir up your hunger to lay down your life and enter the secret place. The hunger that you have to entering the secret place must supersede everything else in your life on earth. If this hunger does not build to that level you will never advance in My kingdom. So the first and greatest of all mysteries is actually inside you. The moment you were born again, I placed My kingdom  inside you in the person of the Holy Spirit. As I told My disciples, "the kingdom of God is within you", Luke 17:21 If My Holy Spirit is inside of you, He will draw you continually to the secret place because He knows this is the only place you will be truly converted as you sit in My Father's presence for as long as He wishes.

The first and foremost shortcut to My Father's throne is to understand this one most important mystery, "I must decrease to nothing so that He can increase in my soul to everything". Yes, "He must increase, but I must decrease. [31] He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: He that cometh from heaven is above all.John 3:30-3 When My Father's will means more to you than anything in your life, you are showing the signs that you are truly born-again. 

Here is the basic bottom line kingdom truth that is the shortcut to My Fathers throne that all true believers are looking for. Does your hunger for the secret place supersede all of your fleshly desire's to do your own thing? If it doesn't, then your born-again experience is not complete. Only you, can answer this question by your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment