Saturday, November 12, 2016

NO POWER LIKE HOLY GHOST POWER

NO POWER LIKE HOLY GHOST POWER

Kingdom power is available only at the top of the mountain, where I alone meet with those who want ONLY Me and My truth, having no regard for human opinion. The western church leaders are content to sell out for a big church with thousands of people, great music, fortune, fame, and a who's who staff. I search and search for one that will talk with Me as Moses did. Because of the American lukewarm attitude, I have said to the western church leadership: "Depart, go up from here, you can have the big church that you desire so badly. [2] I will even send an Angel before you, and I will drive out your opposition with special visitations, I will give you favor with the banks, I will use world wide TV to allow you to speak to millions at one time. You will have schools, and a building that amaze the world. You will be sought after to speak and money will flow like water! [3] 

So now go and schedule your first world wide conference that will feature the Who's who in the religious world. I have made it so none will turn you down, but I will not go up among you, nor will My presence be there, for the american church leaders are a fleshly, proud, and stubborn people, and if I go with you My holiness would destroy you on the way, because I resist the proud and that's why it always precedes a fall. [11] I spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend," Exodus 33:1-3,11-15 but the american shepherds will not get that close to Me, because 
"they are after the flesh and only mind the things of the flesh; but those that want Me and seek first My kingdom, they are after the Spirit and the things of the Spirit. [6] Don't be deceived, to be carnally minded like the western leaders is death; but to be spiritually minded like Moses and the few I can find today is life and peace. [7] To put it bluntly, the carnal mind is actually My enemy: for it is not subject to Me, nor can it be, because it is a product of the kingdom of darkness. [8] So then the american pastors no matter how big and how famous they are, the fact that they are in the flesh, makes it so they cannot please me, no matter how spiritual they appear." Romans 8:5-8
 
I have waited for decades and I am waiting now again for anyone who will leave everyone and everything and come up the mountain alone, to meet Me and bathe in My presence every morning. I am ready to give the kingdom to the ones that say, "If Your Presence does not go with me, do not carry us up from here,  My answer will always be; My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest. Exodus 33:14-15 More demons have been shifted from heathen lands to America than at any other time in its short history. The problem this time is that the church that was supposed to raise up a standard against him, is not able to, because of the carnality that exists and the fact that I am resisting that carnality along with the fleshly leaders. The fact of sheer numbers missing from the mountaintop puts a tremendous pressure on those that are going up the mountain alone to meet with me. To counteract the hordes of hell moving in from other parts of the world, you must have a paradigm shift, by increasing your hours in My presence and decreasing the time spent listening to anything coming from the kingdom of darkness, especially the media and those things that promote carnality. It is My promise to you that My Holy Ghost power will increase in you to a level much greater than all the demons from every country, and you will humbly say, "greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world, but you must come after Me, up the mountain all alone, every day. 1 John 4:4.

No comments:

Post a Comment