Thursday, November 10, 2016

THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST REVEALED IN FACEBOOK

THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST REVEALED IN FACEBOOK

Some people are blaming social media for the horrible division in America but the truth is social media is only a revealer of what's already in the hearts of men and women. During the Civil War there was no such thing as social media in your country and it could never be torn apart any worse than that. The division is a heart issue, and it's already in the hearts of men and women. Like I said in My word if you hate your brother you are a murderer, because hatred is a problem with the heart, which is revealed through social media.

You will now see what an evil spirit looks like inside a human that surrenders to it. The majority of church goers on both sides of the fence that will have no part in My kingdom, because they are filled with spirits of division and hatred. Without realizing it, while calling one another terrible names, filled with vulgarity, or refusing to speak to one another, they I have entered an area where they have no control over themselves. They do not realize they have allowed themselves to be possessed by an evil spirit of antichrist. The shocking truth is some of them are pastors, and spiritual leaders pretending to be one of My disciples. However they are false prophets and social media is just one avenue revealing was hidden in their hearts. 

Your earthly American elections have separated many sheep from goats revealing the lack of My presence and love even in close relatives. Murder spewing from the lips of worship leaders, Pastors, husbands, sons, daughters, and wives, all over a foolish election. However what is in the heart is being revealed. "Anyone who hates (abominates, detests) his brother who is in Christ for any reason, is at heart a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding (persevering) within him."  1 John 3:15 Demons of hate have invaded and possessed the lukewarm church in the west. This separation will greatly purify and purge My church resulting in the revival kingdom citizens have been praying for. Love is the center if My kingdom at all times, and it must be sought after and desired above all things. Love is what My kingdom is builted on. Therefore you must seek My Kingdom first, and in seeking My kingdom first, you are seeking My love first, My love for the unsaved, My love for the orphan, My love for those who have never heard, My love for those who hate you and persecute you. This is not an ordinary love, but it is unconditional love and will not come to you automatically, but as you die to yourself, that is your flesh, you make room for My love to enter and be the motivating factor of everything you do.

This is a very serious matter, in a very serious time, do not think that you are exempt from an evil spirit attacking your spirit and moving you out of My love, filling you with hate. You must deliberately make a choice to stay in My love or the void will be quickly filled with the spirit of antichrist as you begin to fight the human attackers back. Remember unconditional Love is the person of My Father, and therefore a matter of choice and you must choose to walk in the My Father's Spirit of unconditional love, in order to overcome the spirit of antichrist in others. The spirit of antichrist is moving rapidly throughout the church, looking for people whom he can devour, people who have halfhearted lukewarm attitudes. 1 Peter 5:8: Do not think you are automatically exempt because you have decided to follow me, many thousands who decided to follow Me eventually turned and went other way, because the spirit of antichrist entered them. As a matter of fact at one time I only had 12 disciples and even questioned them as to whether they would leave also. Face Book has only given opportunity for the unregenerate hearts to "bite and devour one another, take heed that you as a Kingdom Citizen are not caught up in the evil or you too will be consumed one of another. [16] This I say then, Choose every morning to Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh, and be possessed by demons of hate." Galatians 5:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment