Monday, October 17, 2016

SOME OF YOU ARE COMMITTING FATHER'S MOST HATED SIN

SOME OF YOU ARE COMMITTING FATHER'S MOST HATED SIN

Some of you are claiming to be believers, however if this is so may I ask you why some of you are committing the sin that My Father hates the most, by bringing division in His body. The elections may be important to the world, but they are not important to the kingdom. Especially to the point where they are bringing about the sin most hated by My Father; the sin of division in his body, "These six things My Father hates with a passion: yes, and seven are an abomination unto Him: [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and seven is HE THAT SOWS DISCORD AMONG BRETHREN." Proverbs 6:16-19 

At the greatest decision time of my life, I prayed and I prayed so hard I actually sweat blood in the garden of Gethsemane, the most important part of that prayer was the prayer of unity, that My body on earth would become one, even as the Father and I were one in heaven. Now you need to consider this carefully; I, the son of God, leaving My eternal abode in heaven, coming to earth, living a life tempted in all points, like ordinary man, going through all those things that man could go through, coming to the most important part, where I'm going to give My life, and the prayer that I pray is the prayer that that reveals what is most important to the heart of Father and Myself and every angelic host and last but not least every kingdom citizen. Yet for some reason many American church going citizens choose to distain their birthright, giving up their their heavenly kingdom citizenship by making a mockery and committing the sin that Father hates the most, sowing discord in My body. 

For centuries My Holy Spirit has worked diligently to bring My church and body into one accord, and without a thought or a care many of you have taken it upon yourselves to shatter the most important and delicate eternal work in the entire kingdom, over a temporary man made foolish election. Those who have chosen to split up My body this way will have no part or lot in My kingdom. You have taken it upon yourselves and chosen to destroy hundreds of years of work of My Spirit in the hearts of young and old alike, pitting one against the other over nothing. My prayer "that they all may be one; as you Father, art in Me, and I in you, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that You have sent Me." John 17:21 Because of your foolish, sinful actions, the world once again laughs at My kingdom, but soon they will laugh only at you, and My kingdom will come and My Father's will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven, in spite of what you have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment