Thursday, October 20, 2016

I AM NOT A BROKEN MAN ON A CROSS

I'M NOT A BROKEN MAN ON A CROSS

I am not a baby in a manger, I only am as powerful as you will let Me be today. "I am well able to conquer everything that comes into your life, IF, the eyes of your heart are flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which I have called you too. There is no way you can be overcome, if you know and grab hold of, how rich My glorious inheritance is in you the saints (His set-apart ones), [19] LISTEN: you can experience and know and understand what the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of My power is in you who believe, BUT IT MUST BE DEMONSTRATED through you as you obey My Spirit, or it will remain only theory" Ephesians 1:18-19

You cannot be cowardly in any way, you cannot back down in the face of opposition. Whatever I tell you to do, you must do without question or the Holy Ghost in you will be so diminished by fear, you will go into a paralytic state and become a laughing stock in the kingdom of darkness. I have not yet returned as King, so until then, I am only as strong as you let Me be in you today. I am the healer of disease, but if you are too afraid to lay hands on the sick when I say, I cannot heal a fly, today. "Your speech and your preaching cannot be with enticing words of man's wisdom, but it must, must, must be with demonstration of My Spirit and of My power working in you:"  1 Corinthians 2:4

You are at war today, and any of you who continue to talk the talk without walking the walk will find yourself embarrassed and powerless to do anything in your community and your home and your life. Some of you are holding Me captive, because you're filled with fear, afraid of being embarrassed, I need those that will be fearless wherever you go today. Fear of embarrassment is tantamount to being ashamed of Me and My kingdom and My Father. There is no reason to be fearful, because I always back up everything that I say; your fear is the greatest blockade to my moving in the earth today. The American believer, if I can call him a believer, has more pride than any other believer on the face of the earth. This pride is the basis of his embarrassment, because they are so proud they fear what people think of them, and that fear paralyzes them to the point where you cannot do anything in or for the kingdom.

Let me tell you how serious this is, and I will sum it up in one verse, and you decide from here whether embarrassment or the fear of embarrassment is going to block you from representing the kingdom today: "Whoever is ashamed (afraid of being embarrassed) here and now of Me and My words in this adulterous (unfaithful) and preeminently sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when He comes in the glory (splendor and majesty) of His Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38

No comments:

Post a Comment