Sunday, October 16, 2016

WATCH OUT WHO GETS ON BOARD WITH YOU!

WATCH OUT WHO GETS ON BOARD WITH YOU!

One time I took a boat ride with the disciples and I was physically tired, so I went to the back quarters an fell sound asleep and the next thing I knew they were shaking Me and screaming they were going to die, but unless they fell overboard that would never happen. I calmed the storm and rebuked them for their small faith. I did not rebuke them because they could not calm the storm but because their fear paralyzed them so they could not even think straight. After all the miracles, and teaching of who I was, they were not able to figure out that the Son of God could not sink to the bottom. Mark 4:38-41 If I am in the ship with you, you never need fear anything as a matter of fact I better be in your ship now, because in the coming weeks a storm in coming that will sink many believer owned ships.

However there is good reason to fear if a Jonah gets on board your ship. If you are a sold out believer and you been called and chosen to do a work for Me, the enemy will try to send in a Jonah to sink your ship of life. Satan knows who is running from Me, and he also knows you are a potential threat to his kingdom. So he will attempt to distract you from your mission, many times he will send someone in your life that has been chosen, but now is running from My Fathers call. Your human love for them will be your weak point that allows them on board your ship. Here is the problem, I have called them because of what I put in them even before they were born. Now the only thing that will bring them joy, peace, and fulfillment in life is to obey My call. As long as they live, running from their call, they will be of all men or women most miserable.

They will suffer physical ailments, mental depression, and be double minded and unstable in all their ways. The worst part is everyone close to them will suffer a similar fate. If they work for you, your company will suffer what Jonah's ships captain suffered, everyone would have died. If you marry them you are becoming one with disobedience, and joining in their run from Me. If you are already married to them, then you must, pray and plead with your spouse to follow the call. Jonah 1:1-17  Rebellion against My Father's love, call, and kingdom plan is one of the worst sins a human can commit! 1 Samuel 15:23 Jonah finally had pity on the captain and crew and was willing to die to save them. But your Jonah may have to be throne overboard!

Note: If you are a Jonah, who is running from Me and you work for, or are considering marrying someone, please have the pity of Jonah and either repent and follow My call or at least leave the ones that you are making life so difficult for. Too watch them suffer and maybe die for your ongoing sin is unthinkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment