Wednesday, October 26, 2016

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FACEBOOK FRIENDS

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FACEBOOK FRIENDS

I have invested the last 54 years of my life in kingdom ministry, and I take it extremely seriously. Through the years I have failed miserably in chasing rabbit trails in all sincerity and I promise with a pure heart, and never never in a million years with any intention of deceiving anyone. Everything I have has been given to Father without hiding or holding back. 4 yrs ago when I was given a death sentence by the doctors, it was a sincere shock because I had preached for years that I can never get cancer, because the Life of God in me will kill any cancer cell the moment it try's to enter my body. I did this after hearing the famous testimony of John G Lake and the BuBonic plague. At that time I did not realize the difference between true faith and sincere presumption.

When I first started preaching at the Albany County Jail I was preaching the same presumption. Boy was I in for a big shock a few month later. I had claimed 120 good healthy years and that moment in Saint Peters Hospital when the doc said, there's nothing we can do for you because you are stage 4. The strange thing was when he said it my heart did not even race a bit faster. It was like he was talking about the weather. Since that time 4 years ago when I was given two years to live, my life has been refocused on Father's involvement in all of it. I have learned more about kingdom in 4 years than in the previous 50. I was supposed to be 6ft under 2 years ago. One thing I can assure you my sincerity about kingdom has increased a hundred fold. I eat, sleep, and drink the Kingdom of God, in case you have not noticed. 

The Spirit world is actually more real to me now than this world, seriously. Angels, demons, and the God head are constantly in focus so I know all I say is coming across very intense. Time is like actual blocks of gold bullion. 24 hours is a thousand times more valuable when they tell you that you have 856 hours left. Most of my FB friends have a lot more, however I see some that thought that and I have  already been to their funeral, just not deleted them from FB. I am very careful to search out rabbit trails now, because super valuable time is wasted on everyone. It seems that I have not checked with Father as to the date my bus leaves on the whole cancer thing. It now seems that Father wants to honor my first confession and kill cancer. However He is so wonderful in making everything work for my good and the kingdom's sake. I would never in a thousand years have passed the company (Call Maintenance Inc.) to another and moved to Florida in less than a week. Never ever would I consider it God, to stop giving tens of thousands of dollars a year to missions and drop to a Social security check. Never would I ever consider moving in with one of my children, waiting to die. So Father said as a man thinks in his heart, so is he. 

So I have concluded that Father said, let Jim think this way, so he will accept My changes quickly enough to stay in my time line. I am the absolute happiest man in the world, and did not know the peace I have right now even existed. Please do not stop praying, first of all that all traces of damage of the cancer attack will be made perfect. Second pray for me because I am speaking things and receiving things that tear deep into religious darkness, keeping many of the church deceived. I believe there are elect in that body that Father wants set free.

I said all that to say this: I believe Father has preserved me, rearranged my life, and placed me in this little Florida Island for such a time as this: Please note I know that I am an absolute nobody but I also know that one single sold out man in the OT was able to stop the sun and thus the entire universe for a day.

So I pray that what I am about to say now, will be understood as coming from a heart of love of the Father. He said, "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" 1 Peter 4:17 
I see this election as a great opportunity for Father to clean house of all false prophets, which are equal to the filth of the money changers in His eyes. It is my prayer that if Donald Trump does NOT get in the White House we will NOT have another Y2K scam, where all the false prophets stuff their bank accounts with kingdom money, from selling gullible people their end time books. Then these same gullible people line up for the next end time thriller, like "The Aligning of the Planets", written by these same false prophets. Somewhere trapped in all that mess, is the few kingdom citizens, that Father wants to set free. Let's pray first that if Trump is not in the White House, that these false prophets will have enough love at the very least, to resign from all ministry and find a job. 

Secondly, for the more bold that said, "God actually visited them or they went to heaven and God told them personally that Trump was going to be in the Whitehouse that they would settle for a life sentence in an interment camp, instead of the death sentence that Father commanded in the Old Testament, “But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.” Deuteronomy 18:20. Now if for some reason Trump does end up in the White House, all kingdom ambassadors must pull out all the stops and totally sell out with fear of nothing, knowing they have a very short time to speak to the lukewarm church. Because if history repeats itself as in 911 where everyone got saved for 3 months and then business as usual, death to America will come swiftly, as God simply lifts His hand of protection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment