Tuesday, October 25, 2016

ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER OF MY BLOGS

ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER OF MY BLOGS.

Over the years several people have questioned where the subject matter of my blogs come from and why they are written in a first person scenario, from the Father to me and or the body of Christ. 

Let me clarify things by going back to the original journals: I had been in a ministry for a couple of years in large ministry and the senior pastor used to harp on one point over and over: LEADERS ARE READERS AND READERS ARE LEADERS but I suffered from dyslexia, so reading was not one of my strong points to say the least. I had a difficult time reading a book through in a month, much less a week or in his case, he could speed read through in a day, however that was still not the main issue. The question that plagued me was how is it that a few people get a word from God and write a book, selling thousands of copies and everyone must take it secondhand from these special people, that God spoke these things too. So one day in frustration, I prayed a simple prayer and said, God how come we have to get things secondhand from these these authors, how come we can't get them directly from you Father. Almost immediately I received an answer so simple;  "Because you never ask". So I ask, "I said Father would you teach me directly from heaven and he said, "get a pen and a notebook and meet me tomorrow in the morning. I remember exactly the place and what I did: I got a lawn chair, I lived in the country in Duanesburg New York, I remember setting the chair in a little small stream that ran behind the house, and it was so beautiful early in the morning, it was 5 o'clock. I saw hawks, eagles, and deer come down by the stream to drink, never paying attention to me. I got the notebook out and I said, "all right Lord tell me about this, I cannot remember the subject, but I remember, I received 10 pages of material, and I had to read it back over to find out what I wrote, and I was amazed at the truths and the things that He was revealing and from the word. I was so pleased He did not speak on old English, but He spoke in Jim Hammerle country boy. It was at that point I begin teaching revelation from my morning notes. We had classes every Tuesday night with every pastor set up in seven or eight different classrooms. We all had approximately 10 people in our classes, but within a month I had doubled and in the third month, I had to move to the cafeteria. At the High Point my class attendance was nearing 100 people, most of which were not church members but friends and business associates of the church members. Most people do not know this even now but it ended up causing a very serious rift between the senior pastor and myself. 

Now about the blog: today 31 years after I wrote the first 10 notebook pages:
I had been writing this journal for about 25 years, long after leaving that big ministry and had a close friend Dr. Ed Bez visiting me, when he glanced at one of my journals on my book shelf. He then exclaimed, you must get this out to the body of Christ and encouraged me to start a blog. Now 1600 blogs later I am getting responses from all over the world. So now here is how I get that subject matter for the blogs day after day. When someone asks me a question or I have a question, or I see or hear something that I want to know the true answer too, I simply ask the Father. and guess what? He simply answers me, still in my everyday country boy language. That's why the blogs are always in a first person response. It's simply He and I talking. For example: I was setting at a table one day eating with a group, and a subject came up, I forgot the subject, so that night, as I went to bed, I asked Father to explain how he saw the situation (LIFE AS GOD SEES IT) and He started in like this, "In My kingdom We..............".He then gives me confirming scriptures with permission to altar the King James or Amplified as if He is speaking directly (and using country boy language), because it was His Spirit that inspired the original.  (FYI, I always strive to use caps for He, Him, We and Spirit when referring to Him). A couple days after the table discussion, someone that had been at the table, questioned the validity, because they knew the subject matter discussed and wondered why I was quoting God. What you have just read, was my explanation, and it seemed to satisfy the person. 

Now let me explain first person aspect: I have no fear in quoting my Father or His Son or Holy Spirit because if I cannot hear any of them with enough clarity to quote them, I certainly will not know the Shepherd/Kings voice enough to follow Him and therefore will not go to heaven, because I will follow a stranger on his way to hell. It can't get any planer that this: "And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for THEY KNOW HIS VOICE. [5] And A STRANGER THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. John 10:4-5 So if you are able to understand Him, you're able to quote Him, this is what he said, so I have no qualms about quoting my Lord, and do it without fear of missing. If and when I miss because of any flesh that needs to be crucified, I have the Holy Spirit to guide me through each and every quote, that I can re-read and check even for typos if I take the time. This one thing is sure, Jesus said The Father wants to relay everything to me and to you if we want to hear. From cover to cover the Bible is filled with the desire of our Heavenly Father to have steady communication with us, he wants a family more than anything, why in the world should we ever be afraid of quoting him. 
1 Corinthians 2:9-16. Also see John 17:3,6-8 

WARNING : If you say, "I do not know the voice of the Lord, or I don't know what he sounds like, I would be very very fearful of not recognizing his voice and confusing it with a stranger's voice. Even now thousands of people are showing their lack of ability to hear His voice by confusing America with His kingdom. This is not my warning, this is his warning, He said if you know his voice of a stranger you will not follow, so it definitely puts your salvation in jeopardy. I would urge you, implore you and beg you, with everything in my heart, to learn now what his voice sounds, like lay aside the voice of all strangers, that includes all media, that includes all worldly friends, that includes all friends that are in your category, because the blind cannot lead the blind.  Your very soul for all eternity depends on whether you are able to hear and understand his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment