Tuesday, August 9, 2016

WHEN THERE IS NO VISION *** WHAT THEN?

WHEN THERE IS NO VISION *** WHAT THEN?

In the Old Testament under the old covenant if My Spirit did not speak to the prophet of the time, then the earth was without contact with heaven. In the New Testament under the new covenant My Spirit dwells in every believer that will listen to His voice, constantly keeping heaven in contact with earth. However in these last days a problem has developed, as millions of believers in the Western Hemisphere have turned a deaf ear to My Spirit leaving much of the west with little or no contact with heaven. The personal agendas of spiritual leaders have taken priority over My agenda and My kingdom, causing them to turn a deaf ear to anything My Spirit is speaking, thus moving the modern western believer into a place where most of the western culture is being easily led astray by the apostate church. However the kingdom has a solution similar to the Old Testament method. Remember it was recorded that "The boy Samuel ministered to the Lord before Eli in a time when the word of the Lord was rare and precious; and there was no frequent or widely spread vision for the people." 1 Samuel 3:1 AMP

However the kingdom has a solution; Just as The boy Samuel ministered to Me back then, I am calling out select believers to minister unto Me in the 21st century. These select believers are being set apart to wait on Me with no interest in building personal kingdoms or being politically correct. Their heart's desire is to keep the west in open communication with heaven, so that the innocent will know I am an all powerful, living God that loves them unconditionally. They neither seek men's applause nor favor, but love Me and seek first My kingdom with the ultimate purpose of bringing My kingdom to earth and making My bride ready. Because these set apart ones have no other agenda but Mine, ministering to Me will cause My glory to rest on them as they host My presence. My glory and presence will draw the hungry from the four corners of the earth, not to see men but to meet with Me and experience an open heaven. At this point "I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. [29] Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit." Joel 2:28-29 AMP

This will be the real deal, not a side show, but a demonstration of power 1Corinthians 2:4 in the homes of the poor and on the street corners and back alleys and wherever My Spirit draws My sons and daughters to minister to the lost as I build My kingdom! These manifest sons of Mine will help usher in My kingdom! Luke 14:16-24 

No comments:

Post a Comment