Thursday, August 11, 2016

WHEN I SAY I GOT THIS THING***I GOT IT!

WHEN I SAY I GOT THIS THING***I GOT IT!

Rest is the proof of trust. When you release a situation or a person to Me it will immediately be followed by rest. Anxiousness and worry are signs that your faith is weak and you are still hanging on to a situation with the thought that your involvement is necessary. As you wait on Me, My still small voice will speak to your spirit in a language that your familiar with, saying things like (I GOT THIS THING). Obedience to My commands is absolutely necessary to stay in a place of rest. Many of My commands, believers in the west, have categorized as suggestions, thus preventing them from ever entering into My rest. Crossing your fingers, or knocking on wood is a sure sign a person has no idea of what entering into My rest is all about. Entering into My rest means you have mentally released the issue and it no longer remains in your mind.Philippians 3:13 

 Concern is nice sounding word used to replace, worry, fear, doubt, unbelief and nervous. It is not a kingdom faith word. In kingdom language when a person says, "I am concerned", it's means, "I have not released". To release means I am not concerned. To be concerned is saying, "I do not trust God to handle this issue by Himself". This in turn means, you do not know Me well enough to know that when I say, "I got this thing," there is nothing more to fear or be concerned about. Rest comes "when you are fully confident of two unchangeable things First; it is impossible for Me to lie; and second that you can run to Me for refuge and have mighty indwelling strength and strong encouragement to grasp and hold fast the hope of eternal life that I put in front of you". Hebrews 6:18

So now we are getting to the root cause, of your inability to rest in the greatest storms of life; PRIORITIES. To remain in My rest then your top priority must be spending intimate time with Me. You are not spending enough quality time with Me learning the sound of My voice, practicing being in My presence and worshipping Me! When you are confidence of My Voice speaking to you and feel the love and power of My presence, rest results. If you make the kingdom your priority you can being confident of this, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

No comments:

Post a Comment