Sunday, May 22, 2016

IT'S A USELESS FIGHT USING MY NAME IN VAIN

IT'S A USELESS FIGHT USING MY NAME IN VAIN

So many of you think you are fighting the good fight of faith, but all you are doing is wasting your time looking foolish, by beating the air. 1 Corinthians 9:26 Many believers are using My name in vain in an attempt to fight a battle that I finished when I rose from the dead. I gave you power over ALL the power of the enemy. Luke 10:19 You can use My name effectively to receive from father, John 15:16 but many are using it in vain against flesh issues. Do not rebuke lust in My name, it's a waste of time, just say no and flee. 2 Timothy 2:22 Do not rebuke drugs and alcohol in My name, but be filled to capacity with My Spirit and the addiction will switch to a kingdom addiction where you cannot get enough of My presence. Ephesians 5:18

Some of you are misusing My name against unclean thoughts, but it's a useless fight, when all you need to do is stop fellowships with darkness. TV and movies, websites, books, magazines, and music produced by those in darkness feed unclean thoughts into your subconscious mind to haunt and torment you at a later time. Ephesians 5:11 Others are rebuking bitterness in My name, Stop it, and crucify your pride and forgive like My Father has forgiven you. Matthew 5:23-24 I hear all this rebuking in Jesus name and wonder where you are getting these doctrines as if you are working magic using My name. 

If there is mountain in front of you that needs to be moved I did not say rebuke it in My name, I said, say to the mountain to move out of the way, and it will obey you. 
You can baptize in My name. Acts 2:38 
You can heal the sick and do miracles in My name. Acts 3:6 
You can teach in My name. Acts 4:18 
You can cast out demons in My name. Acts 16:18 
You can give thanks to Father in My name. Ephesians 5:20 
As a matter of fact whatever you do all day long in your speech or works, you should do it all in My name. Colossians 3:17 But stop all this rebuking of your flesh, and just kill it every day by starving it to death.

Please count the number of times I use the phrase, rebuke in Jesus name, in the following instructions on dealing with your flesh.  "Mortify your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: [6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: [7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. [8] But now also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. [9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;" Colossians 3:5-9 If you will concentrate of being consumed with My love, your flesh will die by itself. Stop rebuking and fall in love with My Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment