Saturday, May 21, 2016

ONLY A REPUTATION

ONLY A REPUTATION

Do not take offense, heaven is just wants to know.
You say that I am in you, that you have received eternal life, and that you know Me personally. You claim scripture passages like "greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world". 1 John 4:4 You make all manner of claims about walking in love. You say old things are passed away and you are a new creature. You say you walk in the Spirit. However, the hosts of heaven want to know, where's the evidence! They see the lost walk past you everyday without you saying a word about how much I love them. Yet you claim to have the words of eternal life. They know you see people limping and in pain and never stopped to ask if you could heal them with the power that you say is in you? The witness's know some of you are so bored, you spend hours watching what the world offers for entertainment. They see the constant excitement around My throne, and wonder if you are really seated with Me, how can you possibly be bored?   

Is it possible that you have deceived yourself and you are bound by a spirit of religion, and only think you have a relationship with Me. Could it be what you think is relationship, is really the mechanics of saying and doing what you are being told. Did you know that learning and reading the bible, going to a church building regularly, and supporting what ever is presented has nothing to do with an intimate love relationship with My Father. John 5:37-40 Out of a intimate relationship with Me flows unlimited supernatural power, and supernatural eternal life and when it abides in a human being it changes the atmosphere wherever he roams. 

 Ok let's say you prayed a prayer, and said you believed in your heart, therefore you are called a believer, did you ever check to see if anything really happened. Let's get real serious, if you are a believer, these signs will follow you; In my name you will cast out devils; you will speak with new tongues; [18] If you accidentally take up a serpent it will not hurt you; and if you drink any deadly thing, it will not affect you; and you will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." Mark 16:17-18 Take a moment and check.

Lastly let's say there was a real change in your life when you first believed and signs were following everywhere, but now you realize that it is no longer the case. Somewhere you lost your zeal, your joy is gone, and the unsaved have no idea you were once a power packed human being, looking for every opportunity to share My love and pray for miracles to happen on the streets. Here is what happens to many one time radical believers: Some religious folks throw a wet blanket over your zeal and convince you to cool your passionate first love and settle down. Revelation 2:4-5 Now that exciting life you once had is buried so deep, that your are as good as dead!

However here's the good news: I have not left you, this is a wake up call! Whatever your state is right now, it's not too late! Yes "I know about your good works, and you have a reputation that you are alive, and but I also know the truth, you are dead. [2] Wake up, and strengthen the things I have put in you, because these too are ready to die: it may surprise you but I have not found your good works perfect by any means." Revelation 3:1-2 You know who you are! Now is your time, My love for you never changed, cry out to Me and "I will Create in you a clean heart; and renew a right spirit within you. [11] I will not cast you away from My presence; nor will I take My Holy Spirit from you. [12] I will instantly restore the joy of your salvation; and uphold you with My free Spirit and we will do great exploits once again." Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment