Friday, May 6, 2016

AM I INTERCEDING BY MYSELF?

AM I INTERCEDING BY MYSELF?

While most of you are busy about your own agendas as your High Priest, "I continually live 
to make intercession for you and especially your children. [26] I am your high priest, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; Hebrews 7:25-26
I love you so much, even after I died for you, I continue to intercede for you, but I am not supposed to do it by Myself. The hardness of your hearts causes great concern to the hosts of heaven. How many hours a day do you weep over the condition of your children and family. "I have even given you My Holy Spirit to help your infirmities: for you know not what you should pray for as you ought, because you cannot see the pain in the hearts of your children: so My Spirit Himself is there to make intercession through you with spiritual groanings which you cannot naturally uttered." Romans 8:26 KJV But even then most of you are too busy to get alone and let Him intercede through you. 

You are blind to the pain of your children, cutting themselves, shooting up, drinking themselves into oblivion and all the while screaming inside for someone to really love them, without an agenda. Where are "the real priests, the real ministers of the Lord that will weep between the porch and the altar, and say, Spare our kids, O Lord , and give not your heritage to be a reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: the heathen are already asking, Where is your God? Joel 2:17 I need your cooperation to reach your children with revival. If you have any love at all for your offspring "you will lay aside every agenda that weights you down, and the preoccupying sin which so easily gets you off course, and you will run with patience the race to save the generation that is set before you, including your own kids!" Hebrews 12:1

My Spirit has been groaning for months and looking for humans to weep through, so the armies of heaven can begin to do warfare and stop the spiritual slaughter of your children. Your agenda is standing in the way of the salvation of a generation in the west. I am warning you, the souls of those you love are at stake, "stop thinking about your agenda, thinking "What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [32] Your Heavenly Father already knows that you need these things. [33] He is waiting for you to seek first My kingdom, and My righteousness; by letting My Spirit groan through you, praying in tongues, for what He sees in the hearts of those around you, then all the things you need to live, will just be added unto you, by His design." Matthew 6:31-33

No comments:

Post a Comment