Sunday, May 8, 2016

SPIRITUAL EYES ARE UNDERSTANDING EYES

SPIRITUAL EYES ARE UNDERSTANDING EYES

The good news of the gospel does nothing unless it is mixed with faith. "Yes both you and your family have heard the same good news, but the word preached did not profit them, because it was not being mixed with faith in them as they heard it." Hebrews 4:2 No faith, equals, no good news. But that does not mean your family is lost forever, it means there is ground work to do. Faith comes by hearing, but not with natural ears, hearing the spoken word, but with spiritual ears hearing the living word. When your heart is full of My love, you will stop looking for signs of a conversion and really love them with a pure heart. At this point you become the living word, and everything you do is not with the motive of converting them, but because you really love them wether they ever get saved or not.

I truly loved the hundreds of people screaming crucify Him, many went to hell, but that never affected My love. I loved the thief on the cross on the right, as much as the left. When the good news flows from your life, not your mouth, to everyone equally, then your loved ones will begin to have their spiritual eyes of understanding opened. When they start to say, "my mom or my dad are a constant bundle of love", they will soon bring their unsaved hurting friends around to meet you and feel My uncondemning love that flows out of you. This is when you will know, faith is beginning to rise in their hearts, 

But it all starts with your eyes, are they religious or spiritual eyes? Religious eyes will focus on them and just getting them saved. Spiritual eyes will focus on Me and then "My Father, will give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation and the knowledge of Himself: [18] That's when the eyes of your understanding will being enlightened; and you will know the hope of His calling, and you will start to see the riches of glory that He inherits in every believer." Ephesians 1:17-18 

Stop trying to save your loved ones and refocus on Me, and have faith in the fact that I love them much more than you do. Let My love preach the word through your actions, then I can save them in My time!

No comments:

Post a Comment