Saturday, April 23, 2016

IF ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS GOING TO HEAVEN...

IF ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS GOING TO HEAVEN...

Then you are missing the point of why I came to earth. It's much bigger than that. I came that you might have life, and that you might have it abundantly." John 10:10 Did you know that life and love are synonymous?  I came that you might have love, and that you might have it abundantly. I came to restore all things back to My Father. I came to restore YOU back to My Father. My Father is love and I came to restore you back to love.1 John 4:8 In error you have been taught that heaven is your goal but instead My Father is the goal that I have set for you. Father has never been in love with property, or temples, that is, until He decided to make you a temple. Under the old covenant He tried to share His love with His man creation, in buildings and temples, but it failed. Under the new covenant He made man the temple, so man had no excuse not to meet Me. As soon as I am invited into your temple you are able to experience some of heavens love. When you begin to fall in love with love, heaven's glory fills your temple and it spills out, all over everyone. It flows from your eyes, mouth and even your countenance. Your failures are fewer and fewer because love never fails.

You are not yet fully restored to Father until you have been restored to His love. Heaven is a just a byproduct of Father's love.  Wether it be on earth or in heaven, as long as you are looking for blessings and favor on yourself before others, your restoration to love is not complete. Self is still in the way and unconditional love cannot be displayed in your temple. Sometimes you even praise Me for your selfishness. For example; If you praised Me and said, God showed me favor and kept all the lights green so I could get home faster, what love did you have Me show the 100 people that had red lights to hasten your trip? At this point your temple is full of you. Whenever your ease is bringing dis-ease to others, your temple is void of My Father's love, and it's not an evidence His favor. This carnality is what man's tradition has taught you, this love is sensual and devilish. All people are the prime target of Fathers love. My Father wants everyone to be His children that's why He makes His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. [46] If you love them which love you, how can you say with certainty, this is My Father's love? Don't even the drug dealers do the same thing?" Matthew 5:45-46

To the degree that you enjoy heaven on earth, to that same degree you will enjoy heaven in the heavenlies. Heaven on earth is when Fathers love is filling your temple. "When you are full of His love you are not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); you are not rude (unmannerly) and do not act unbecomingly. You never insist on your own rights or your own way, for you are no longer self-seeking; you are not touchy or fretful or resentful; and you don't see when evil is being done to you, nor do you pay attention to a suffered wrong." 1 Corinthians 13:5 This is is why I came to earth, please don't miss the point by only thinking of going to heaven. Let Me ask you; if there were no heaven would you still love and serve Me? If not, you are missing the point. Seek first Fathers kingdom, My Father's kingdom is love joy and peace, and then all of heaven will be added to you! Matthew 6:33

Religion taught you how to manipulate people into serving Me, and their service is not counted to them as righteousness because it is duty based, rather than love based. If you are restored to love then you will love My commandments and love obeying them! John 14:15 Laborers are needed to reconcile people back to My Fathers love! 2 Corinthians 5:18 

No comments:

Post a Comment