Sunday, April 24, 2016

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE

It is crucial for you to see what I see when I look at you. It will change everything in your life. It is a must in order to have My joy on a continual basis. I don't see you as alienated or enemies in your mind by wicked works, but I see you as one I have reconciled [22] in the body of My flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in My Fathers sight:" Colossians 1:21-22 So right now I see you holy and unblameable and unreproveable. That's right, that's how powerful My blood is! Yes My child, "if you keep walking in the light, as I am in the light, you have fellowship one with another, and My all powerful blood keeps cleansing you from all sin." 1 John 1:7

Stop seeing what you used to be and see what My blood has done, and this will let you see everyone else the way I see them. If you always see yourself and others through the eyes of love, and what My blood can do, you will see what I see! It will instantly change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment