Tuesday, December 8, 2015

LET'S TALK KINGDOM

LET'S TALK KINGDOM 

You have been praying for years for My kingdom to come, but there's a big problem, most of you would not recognize it if you were standing in the middle of it. As a matter of fact most of the time you resist the very kingdom government that you pray for. Any person who demands their rights lacks a kingdom concept, because in a kingdom you have no rights to demand. Are you aware that what you call a church has no resemblance of My kingdom or any kingdom for that matter? In your democratic society the church has been politically polluted to where the people vote and the majority determines the rules of order. The reverse is true in a kingdom, the king decides everything and the people have no say.  "Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?" Isaiah 29:16

In the church the people own everything. In a kingdom the king owns everything. In the church the rich and famous are the greatest. In My kingdom the poor and humble are the greatest. Matthew 18:1-4 In the church the leaders submit to man's rule as a 501c3 corporation. In My kingdom leaders are sons and daughters like everyone else and they become one body and submit to My Father. Romans 12:4-5 In your society you have millions of choices all leading to death, that is, unless you choose to live in My kingdom, where there is no death, only life. Deuteronomy 30:19 My kingdom is different from earthly kingdoms too. In an earthly kingdom there are servants. In My kingdom I have sons and daughters, and friends.  John 15:15 In an earthly kingdom all the wealth goes to the king. In My kingdom the king shares His wealth with all the citizens. Philippians 4:19 In a earthly kingdom the people die to save the king, in My kingdom the king died to save the people. 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 In an earthly kingdom you can't even approach the throne without special clearance and status. In My kingdom you can come and sit with Me in My throne. Revelation 3:21-22 In an earthly kingdom the people are subjects, but in My kingdom they are all kings, and lords, making Me king of Kings, and Lord of Lords. 

To understand My kingdom and see how it operates you need to be reborn spiritually, because "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3 At this juncture you will be able to see and understand the beginning principles of surrender. Without surrender, you will quickly return to a democratic society, demanding your rights once again. Surrender means everything, even your body becomes property of the king. You can no longer use or abuse your body as you please. You must present it as a living sacrifice, and this is only reasonable in My eyes. Romans 12:1 It is a great privilege to be chosen to be a citizen of My kingdom. Always remember, if you are a citizen, you have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth kingdom fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in My name, he may give it to you." John 15:16 There is no earthly king that will make you that offer. This is the kingdom message that every nation must hear before I can return. Matthew 24:14 However, you must first become a kingdom citizen yourself  before you can preach it, I am inviting you and waiting for your answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment