Thursday, December 10, 2015

ONLY THE FOOL VOTES AGAINST PERFECTION

ONLY THE FOOL VOTES AGAINST PERFECTION

My kingdom lies dormant inside every born again believer but until it is activated it is no better any earthly kingdom. To activate My kingdom, the first act on the believers part is to surrender their rights. Unless this happens you will not be able to surrender anything else I request. The greatest fear when considering surrendering your rights is abuse. Slavery, disrespect, beatings, punishment, cruel mocking all flash through your mind as resulting possibilities of total surrender. This bring into focus two foundation stones on My kingdom, love and perfection. I am love. Not the love of the world but unconditional love, surrendering to unconditional love leaves no room for threat. I am perfect because I and My Father are sinless. Demanding your rights will always end in disaster because they are based in your old nature of self. However surrendering your rights to any human will also end in a disaster because their old nature will eventually bring you into bondage. 

Herein lies your critical point, the gate that you must pass through to enter My kingdom. The gate of surrender. Most people never enter it because it requires absolute trust, and without "faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to My Father or Me. For whoever desires to come near to Him must believe that He is who He says He is, and that He will reward those who earnestly and diligently surrender all without fear." Hebrews 11:6 Surrendering your rights means you gladly surrender all voting privileges, and everyone says, not my will be done but yours, admitting you are fully trusting and relying on the kings perfection. If I am perfect and never fail, your total obedience is wisdom and voting would be foolish. Any thoughts of change, alteration, adjustment to perfection is foolishness. You cannot improve on perfect! My Fathers is perfect, His plan is perfect, and He purpose is perfect. He has a perfect plan and purpose for you that you can fulfill perfectly but only by total surrender. Passing through the gate of total surrender to a perfect kingdom plan, is the point where your joy will be full and you will want nothing, not even a vote. 

If you keep My commandments, if you continue to obey My instructions, you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love. [11] I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing. [12] This is My great commandment: that you love one another just as I have loved you. [13] No one has greater love no one has shown stronger affection than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends. [14] You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do." John 15:10-14 Now here is the saddest part of My whole kingdom, "the gate is narrow (contracted by the pressure of total surrender of all rights) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it." Matthew 7:14 Will you be able to get through the gate. I am interceding for you that you will "Strive to enter by the narrow door and force yourselves through it, for many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to totally surrender." Luke 13:24 AMP  

Does the possibility of living a mistake free, joy filled live, interest you enough to seek My kingdom first every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment