Monday, December 7, 2015

BORN AGAIN BUT IGNORANT

BORN AGAIN BUT IGNORANT

Millions of born again people have allowed themselves to be locked into a religion by pagans. This religion is the same as all other pagan religions. It contains haters, adulterers, whoremungers, homosexuals, liars, cheaters, lovers of pleasure, true worshippers, murderers, militant radicals, drunkards, drug addicts, and sold out believers like many of you. I never was part of this religion, I never mentioned this religion, I never called My followers to be part of the religion or any religion. None of My disciples ever mentioned this religion or were part of it. Paul only mentioned it twice because He was in a town where the pagans decided to label a sect that said they followed Me, they labeled them Christians. Through the ages on earth, Christians have had a history that exceeds Isis a million times. Slaughtering, burning and butchering millions of innocent people that I died to save. 

The Moslem religion is just one religion that when one of its members becomes born again, you all agree that that member should renounce. I also say the when a Christian becomes born again they should renounce Christianity. You are sounding foolish when you try to describe a born again compared to a Christian. You call them a real Christian. However you say anyone who prays a simple prayer, becomes a Christian. This means they are not a real Christian yet but they are part of a religion and some day may become a real Christian by being born again.

I did not come to earth for man to start another religion, I came to introduce My Fathers kingdom, and invited you to be sons and daughters of God Himself. I never said you would become a Moslem or Hindu or christian, I said, as many as received Me, to them I gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on My name: John 1:12 My Father's purpose is to have children, that He can enjoy and share everything with. I gave My life to set you free all religions including Christianity. Soon you will see in the west that Christians are no different and in many cases not as loving and kind or committed as those in other religions. Christians are beginning to take up arms just like in the crusades, Christians are preforming same sex marriage, Christians are wanting to kill radical Muslims. Today's Christians would definitely had wanted dead or alive posters out for Paul. 

If you are truly born again, washed in My blood, filled with My unconditional love, don't let them label you a Christian, introduce yourself as A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, A CITIZEN OF HIS KINGDOM. I said this when I first started preaching and now I will say it again "Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. [19] Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men, not another Christian. Most of you will have a hard time receiving this because you have a religious mindset. Before you reject it, pray for revelation, you will soon understand why the world mocks Christianity yet they are still searching for truth. If you are a son or daughter introduce them to the truth the King and His kingdom. The time of separation is here, "Wherefore come out from among them, and be separate, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you, [18] And will be a Father unto you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians 6:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment