Sunday, December 6, 2015

I CAN'T RETURN FOR A LONG TIME

I CAN'T RETURN FOR A LONG TIME

I will not return in your generation because you have not even started to do what I have said. You have not read My word, and waited for the revelation of the simple truth. You have based you theology on the teachings of preachers that lack revelation knowledge, allowing you to parish instead of thrive.Hosea 4:6 You are listening to man's opinion about the end and not Me. They are teaching that I am about to return which is not true. I told you about Isis and wars, and earthquakes, and famines, and terrible things that would happen, but I never said that was the end. I said that was only the beginning. I said, "Take heed lest any preachers deceive you: [6] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ ; and shall deceive many. [7] And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; BUT THE END IS NOT YET.  [8] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: THESE ARE JUST THE BEGINNING OF YOUR SORROWS." Mark 13:5-8

 What about, (end is not yet), and (just the beginning), do you not understand? You are a democracy and therefore your preachers missed the fact that I actually told you when I would return. They do not understand the word kingdom or any of it's principles and therefore they preach religion, and democracy, where people have a vote. I said, "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14 They are preaching faith, prosperity, healing, the baptism of the Holy Spirit" and everything but a kingdom, that is coming to earth, where there is no vote. I spent all My time "teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people." Matthew 4:23 I did not teach healing, I just healed them while I was preaching the gospel of the kingdom, because healing is automatic in the kingdom. 

Most of you are not going to receive this because of your democratic mindset, and because you rely on your preachers and teachers to tell you what My word says. But the next generation might receive it. My return depends on My people doing what I said, preaching the gospel of the kingdom to every sect of society on the planet. According to what you are doing right now, the end is a long way off! Start praying, seeking, knocking and searching with all your heart and you will break through your democratic mindset and understand the gospel of the kingdom.  If you are born again, it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to the religious and worldly it is not given." Matthew 13:11 However you must now begin to "seek first My Father's kingdom, and My righteousness; and all the things you need will be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 

Remember, you cannot preach what you don't understand and you cannot understand what has not been revealed, so may I suggest you start seeking, and preaching differently so I can return, maybe in your children's generation. As you seek, you will begin to understand you are sons and not servants! You will discover My Fathers original intent for creating you, which is a must to properly preach the kingdom. Oh My child you are so ignorant of who you really are and what My kingdom is like. My Father left the time of My return up to you! Won't you please seek, find and preach, the kingdom and speed up My return!

No comments:

Post a Comment