Thursday, November 19, 2015

IT'S EASY TO GO INTO DARKNESS AGAIN

IT'S EASY TO GO INTO DARKNESS AGAIN

I am the light and I am constantly doing new things and moving My kingdom forward. All you have to do to fall into darkness is to slow to a stop as My light moves further and further away. Thousands of good people who once had a vibrant cutting edge walk in the light with Me, for one reason or another got distracted and lost interest in keeping up with what I am doing. They settled into a religious state, got bored and are now lukewarm. As soon as you sense you are missing the vibrant awareness of My presence and power, fall on your face and search in the Spirit for My whereabouts. Psalm 1:1-3 Never wait more than 24 hours to get back on track. In twenty four hours the enemy can add dozens of distractions until they have become entanglements that slow you to a stop spiritually. 2 Timothy 2:4 Within days you start to enter darkness because I am constantly moving forward. The times of refreshing become stale and leave a bad taste, as your spirit man withers from lack of fresh manna. 

Once you have tasted the heavenly manna your spirit will never be satisfied with anything less.Psalm 34:8 This manna is only made available in My manifest presence. My presence is not easily found or maintained because it requires a sincere desperation, a desperation that most believers are far too into themselves and material things to reach. Those who are preoccupied with their ministry, their issues, their work, their testimony, or their message, are never able to move into the most holy place, because in the holy place, it's all about Me and not them. Any leader who wants to lead people into the holy place, must protect the atmosphere and not allow the attention to go in any direction other than where My Spirit is pointing. My Spirit always points to the holy of holies. If their are those who do not wish to enter, you must make a choice, will you push on in desperation and feast on fresh manna in My presence or stay with them forgoing the manna and settle for the stale bread of religion that lays in the shadows of darkness.  

Only those that truly hunger and thirst for My righteous presence will be filled with heavens fresh manna. Matthew 5:6 Heaven is not interested in what your day was like, only the level of your faith, and joy at the end of the day. Did you overcome, did you grow, are you more mature at 6pm than you were at 6am. Did you maintain and host My presence on the job, in your classroom, while you did your daily chores, or relaxed with friends. Carrying My tangible presence with you at all times is your key to victorious living. You can do this by learning how to stay in the holy place wherever you go. The holy place where My presence dwells is portable, because it's inside you,Luke 17:21 but to enter it, you must be still even in moments of turmoil.  Psalm 46:10-11 

No comments:

Post a Comment