Sunday, November 22, 2015

PROTECT THE ATMOSPHERE

PROTECT THE ATMOSPHERE

The atmosphere is so polluted in most western churches that it unbreathable for heavenly beings. Humans were created to breathe air, but heavenly beings breathe His glory, which is the breath of God, their creator. Psalm 33:6 Whenever the atmosphere is right you can be sure that My Spirit, accompanied by angelic hosts, will manifest Himself in a real and tangible way. But it is your job to allow Me to prepare an atmosphere that the heavenly hosts can breath. If you will protect the atmosphere by ridding it of self, and human agendas, My Spirit will then prepare it by cleansing the hearts, so the glory can fill the individual temples in a corporate setting. Most atmospheres are polluted with of personal offenses, unforgiveness, personal agendas, mans programs and all types of flesh on display. The pollution is so bad that Angels will not encamp in it, because there is no fear or reverence for My Father. Psalm 34:7 Everything from joking to murmuring and complaining, to jealousy, to lust, and pride contaminate the atmosphere so completely that kingdom citizens cannot survive.  

A polluted atmosphere begins with a lack of fear of the one who is the breath of all creatures. When doubt and unbelief pollute the atmosphere, faith loses it's power. "In one town when I was on earth, the atmosphere was so polluted with unbelief, that even I could not do many mighty works." Matthew 13:58 Nothing moves forward in the kingdom without My glory, because nothing breathes without My glory. Fleshly pastors and leaders, use all types of carnal methods to deceive the people with a counterfeit glory, but nothing moves forward. People leave the same way they came in and never know the difference. Year after year they never catch on that they are being imprisoned  in religion, spending years in a revolving door, "ever learning, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7

If you want the glory of My Father to show up, protect the Atmosphere, by creating a heavenly attitude in the individual temples. Get rid of bitterness, rebuke any sin, and refocus all attention on Me. The first step in refocusing, is stop all chatter first from the tongue, then in the mind and by "being still, you will know that I am God: Then through you I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."Psalm 46:10 If you do not learn to protect the atmosphere around you, by talking My talk, thinking My thoughts you will never, never, never endure to the end. So if you want My glory to fill the place where you gather together, you need to individually "meditate on things are true, things that are honest, things that are just, things that are pure, things that are lovely, things that are of good report; and anything that has virtue, and anything that is praiseworthy, think only on these things during your day." Philippians 4:8

When you have done your part of protecting your individual atmospheres, when you meet together in My name, I will be in your midst if you protect the corporate atmosphere by making sure "no corrupt communication proceeds out of the mouths, but only that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. [30] And do not grieve My Holy Spirit, whereby you are sealed unto the day of redemption. [31] Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you and your group, along with all malice: [32] And if you are kind one to another, and tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as Father for My sake has forgiven you," Ephesians 4:29-32 then I promise you My glory will once again fill your meeting place and transform lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment