Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WILL YOU LET ME MAKE YOU A GOD

WILL YOU LET ME MAKE YOU A GOD

I said to Moses, See, I have made you a god (little g) to Pharaoh: and Aaron you brother shall be your prophet." Exodus 7:1 This is My Fathers goal where you work, study, and live to make you a god to everyone. How far are you from being a god to them? I want them to see all My attributes when they look at you. I hear so Many people say, "don't look at me", if they don't look at you who are the going to look at, they can't look at Me because they have no eyes to see. They must look at you with natural eyes to see the God you represent. My Holy Spirit has the job of making you into a god to all those that view you. You as a god can then speak for Me and they will listen. 

When I finish making you a god, you will love like I love, forgive like I forgive, be holy as I am holy, 1 Peter 1:16 you have the compassion that I do. You will heal the sick and cast out devils like Me. If you let Me finish making you a god to those around you, you won't smoke, drink or chew or hang with them that do, because I don't. You won't lie, cheat or steal because these are not godly attributes. You will stop lusting, being deceitful,  complaining, murmuring, getting depressed, or being rude, because I never do. 

As a god you will put down religion, tear down strongholds, and set people free from jezebel's control. You will make a safe place for the down trodden, weary and worn to find rest. You will restore and rebuild hope in the hopeless. You will tear down religious mindsets that have led My people into bondage. As a god you will wash the feet of the saints, bind up the broken hearted, and you will leave the ninety and nine, to bring back the lost one. I will give you My mind, so you can think the thoughts of God. As a god, I will make you a brand new creature and the old you will have passed away. 2 Corinthians 5:17 If you won't let Me make you a god, please stop acting like a Christian, because the world knows it's a act you are putting on. You bless Me one minute and curse your brother the next, and the world says, "if this is god I don't want him". James 3:9-12

Stop with your false humility, saying, "don't look at me", and let Me instill true humility by making you a god to those around you! Don't worry when I finish making you a god there won't be an ounce of pride left in you. All that ugly pride in you now will be gone and I will never need to resist you again. James 4:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment