Sunday, December 4, 2016

YOU BETTER TAKE LIFE SERIOUS *** IT'S ABOUT TO ATTACK YOU

YOU BETTER TAKE LIFE SERIOUS *** IT'S ABOUT TO ATTACK YOU

The gates of hell are prevailing in many lives and millions of church goers and lukewarm believers think everything is just fine. The truth is life has been rearranged for them in the coming days, and will attack them with a vengeance leaving them destitute. Destitute of money, home, family, friends, and relationships that they once held dear. The reason for this advantage that the enemy has his lack of understanding on how much a part they play in their overcoming hells attack. Very few are interested in spiritual matters in this puts them at a total disadvantage, because to them it'll all work out and this is what The enemy is counting on. There is no time for fun and games during a war situation, especially when everything in your life is depending on the outcome of the battle. 1 Peter 5:8-9 Those of you that know the power of the enemy has, when you give him an open door, are spending the majority of your time in My presence seeking My intervention and you will overcome as My Spirit gives you the light of a kingdom strategy, dispelling the plot that has been conceived in darkness, against you.

How many times do you start your day asking Me, what is on My agenda, and what is on My heart? How many times do you start your day saying, "oh I'm late I must get going"? How many times do you get up late and put your job and your schedule in front of everything? How many times do you totally forget your time with Me? If this is a practice with you, I guarantee the gates of hell are set to prevail against you and will bring you down. Do not take the kingdom of darkness lightly like many are, it is so foolish to act as if you have no enemy at all. I spent most of My time on earth, dealing and defeating this enemy that you are ignoring, and yes I did defeat him. However that defeat does not help you as long as you do not operate in the same manner as I did with My Father. My Father had first priority in everything, I never did anything unless I saw Father do it first. John 5:19 This is how much protection I had as His only Son and I was able to overcome, but it was only by His Spirit that was residing in Me. The same Spirit, if He resides in you, will do the same thing, however He will first manifest Himself in the secret place with My Father. In the secret place, My Father imparts His overcoming power in you and reveals the flesh that is yet to be crucified. As long as it is still alive in your soul it is an open door for the demonic forces to do to carry out hell's plot. Romans 8:7-8 If you are not in the secret place each morning, seeking Him first with all your heart, you do not have within you the power to overcome! 

KINGDOM PRINCIPLE:  {I will build My church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it, but in order for you to be part of My church you must do exactly as I did in the garden, and say with your whole heart, "not my will be done but Yours Father". Matthew 16:18-19}

Until that time your flesh is still alive and you have not become part of My last day church, you're still doing things according to your will, not His! I have overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil, but you have not! As long as your schedule takes priority each day, you still have flesh alive and working in your soul and "they that are after the flesh live according to the dictates of the flesh; but they that are after My Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be fleshly minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Romans 8:3,5-6 You and every other Kingdom citizens must overcome hells fiery darts individually, with this proclamation, making Fathers will be your top priority in everything you do. Your overcoming, must come out of an act of your will, putting My Father, My Holy Spirit, Me and My kingdom first and foremost above everything in your life. This is the only way the gates of hell will not steamroll over you, crushing you to powder.  You must imitate Me in order to partake and push the gates of hell back away from your personal life. The gates of hell will not prevail against my church, however in order to be part of my church you must surrender your agenda and put My Fathers first just as I did. 

Warning: If you have any areas that you have given the enemy a door to attack you through, you must seek Father with your whole heart for his intervention and the intervention of his angel armies to change the hearts of those he has arrayed against you. As you know he can change the hearts of kings and judges and your worst enemy but not unless He is your first priority. MATTHEW 6:33 If there are no doors or cracks of weakness, then be aware that he will try to attack through a physical infirmity, to get your mind off My Father's will and onto your physical condition. You must come against this with full knowledge that My blood and My stripes were enough to hault and reverse these physical attacks. Isaiah 53:5 However each one of these that you go through, will be rewarded in heaven as a persecution overcome for my sake. Matthew 5:11-12.
   YOU BETTER TAKE LIFE SERIOUS  *** IT'S ABOUT TO ATTACK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment