Saturday, December 3, 2016

TRUST ME I KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS HIDDEN

TRUST ME I KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS HIDDEN

I know how to run My Kingdom on earth which is very very small compared to the kingdom of God throughout the galaxies. My Father has given Me complete charge and I direct everything through My Holy Spirit that goes through the earth and searches all things. You need Me, you need My Holy Spirit, you need intimacy with My Father, you need to obey whatever He says. The hearts of kings are in My Father's hands and He can turn them which ever way He wishes. I even have the control of the fish of the sea, to deliver gold to pay taxes Matthew 17:27. If My people will not surrender and obey in all areas, I will cause even the rocks cry out in praise and do my bidding. Luke 19:40  All of nature is alive when ever I speak. The trees hear My voice and respond; if I am cursing them they die, if I am blessing them, they bring forth fruit! Every believer has one unique privilege that the rest of creation does not have, and that is the power of choice, they can choose to obey and voluntarily be part of My kingdom, having great power and intimacy with all the hosts of heaven or they can choose to suffer with their flesh and miss out on My kingdom lifestyle. 

If they choose to  hang onto their flesh in fear, holding back the slightest thing in doubt, they will struggle through life wondering how to pay little bills and how to do things according to their agenda, sadly ending up with nothing but questions. Hebrews 3:12-19 My Father and I are offering everything any human could desire just for complete surrender. In My kingdom, all the work has been done, I have paid for your sin, I have sent My Holy Spirit to guide and direct your every step, I have laid before you a path, that is perfect and will come out victorious every time it is obeyed, EXACTLY  AS IT IS GIVEN. When you obey and DO NO MORE and NO LESS, you will be so amazed at the giant accomplishments from a simple little obedient act. If I say, give up your home and move to a another location, that location will be prepared for you, and your home will be established in eternity for you to enjoy for billions of years plus. If I say empty your bank account and you obey, your account in heaven will suddenly multiply 100 fold and draw interest forever and in My kingdom we pay awesome dividends eternally. Here is a kingdom principle that you can count on: (Whatever you trust in, small or great, you can be sure that that is what My Father will demand, because He demands your whole heart.) In his eyes that thing is gigantic, because it is taking his place! No matter how small it looks it has a piece of your heart that belongs to Him and He will in no wise except any less than your whole heart. Mark 12:30.

You personally My son, have had this demonstrated hundreds of times during your life, so in your latter days you must continue to rest in Me and watch what I do in Haiti as I direct you. My kingdom will be established with a small group it does not matter. As you know the kingdom of heaven is made up of a few in comparison to the population of human spirits that were sent to the earth. You must always keep in mind the three most powerful words I said on earth were, IT IS FINISHED. John 19:30  All the impossible work has been done, it is now your opportunity to benefit from that work, which was impossible for you to do. Today; if you will continue surrendering each item in your life and in your heart as My Holy Spirit points it out, you can begin enjoying your eternal life right now. Psalm 95:6-11. Please by all means continue to seek first My kingdom, Matthew 6:33 so that you can enter into My rest, that only a few eastern believers have entered into. This may sound cruel or harsh but I do not need you, My Father does not need you, My kingdom does not need you, however with all Our hearts WE WANT YOU, because we love you, and for that reason this opportunity to surrender and obey is left open to you right now. There will come a time when procrastinators will no longer be able to let go, because of fear. Now is the time while I am drawing you, because fear eventually will paralyze small and great and they will doubt everything and be lost or at best, be least in the kingdom, with no rewards. It is Our desire that all My children prosper and be in health as their soul prospers in the secret place with My Father. Again the choice is yours today. 3 John 1:2 

No comments:

Post a Comment