Monday, November 21, 2016

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT

Here are the cold hard facts that shake up the lukewarm church. If you do not know My voice good enough to quote Me, then you do not know My voice, good enough to follow Me. The lukewarm church is lukewarm simply because it has decided not to follow Me, except like Peter who chose to follow Me far off, because in areas of their life they have denied Me with a big NO! When I spoke to the prophets, the apostles and those who contributed to My logos word, they were either quoting My Father, My Holy Spirit, or Me and therefore they were simply passing on truths from My kingdom to earth in written form, in order to establish My Father's kingdom on the earth someday. Beware of following anyone who says, Jesus does not speak to ordinary individuals on a regular basis every day. If you are following one of these type of believers, you are actually following the blind and you are headed for a ditch. How would you dare take a chance on following someone's advice who says, "they do not know My voice good enough to quote Me, yet they are saying to you, follow me and the things I teach, to get to heaven? My word is still being written every day by you in the way you walk, talk, and live, don't you know that you are actually living epistles, written on hearts, known and read of all men: [3] Forasmuch as you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Mine not written with ink, but with My Spirit; not in  books, but in fleshy tables of the heart." 2 Corinthians 3:2-3

Never be fearful of questioning spiritual leadership because anyone representing My kingdom has a pure heart and will welcome honest, sincere and loving interrogation. Questions are very essential to a close walk with Me, multitudes of believers in the west are in a negative predicament, because from the very start of their walk with Me, they have been taught never to question spiritual authority, and that all conversations with the Kingdom are one way, called prayer and AMEN is a good bye. To say that I do not speak through My spirit to individuals on a moment by moment basis, is a false teaching that has put multitudes in serious jeopardy by depending on a man for lifesaving answers. They are taught by example, that I am a long distance God, when it comes to Me talking back to My children, even though they say, I am a God that lives inside the human heart by My Spirit. These two things should not conflict, if I am inside you to guide you by My Spirit, how can I guide you without speaking to you. If I am speaking to you, I only speak truth so you are free to quote Me anytime, unless I say otherwise, but always confirm what you hear with the logos, as that's one of its main purposes. If anything you are hearing, conflicts with or is outside the scope of the logos it must be dismissed as being heard or interpreted wrong.

The problem with this is by not knowing My voice "many leaders are really like a hireling, and not a shepherd, who owns the sheep, because when anyone questions him, he sees them as a threatening wolf coming, he rebukes the sheep, or scolds the sheep for questioning his authority and pushes that sheep further from the fold: where the real false doctrine wolf or the false accusing wolf, or the bitterness wolf, catches them, and scatters others of My sheep. "The hired leader is insecure because he is following a stranger's voice and cannot hear My voice even enough to quote it. It soon becomes clear that he does not care for the sheep, except to control them for his agenda. All kingdom citizens must ask any shepherd in all sincerity: Where are you going? How are you going to get there? Is this the right way, and how do you know? I made it very clear that anyone trying to guide their life, using the Logos by itself will die spiritually. As a matter of fact, "My able ministers of the new testament; will not quote the letter alone, but they will hear My Spirit's voice and quote it His way: because My Spirit, wrote the letter which through the centuries, has been rewritten many times with man's thoughts and additions. No human being knows which part of the logos applies to which human heart condition, that's why I said: the letter kills, but the My Spirit gives it life." 2 Corinthians 3:6

OK! Here is where the rubber hits the road! Stop: Some of you are having a problem with that statement being a quote from Me. Why may I ask? Did you understand what the phrase (Rubber hitting the road) meant? Then why can't I use it in My communication with you. I am talking to you in the 21st Century language today, not 500 years ago in England and by the way, I do not speak old English, I speak what you speak, so everyone with a pure searching heart clearly understands My answer in what ever tongue they use. Perfect and clear communication with hungry hearts, is all heaven is desiring when I speak to My people. I am willing and able to speak through a baby, a mule, a dove, a fish, a disaster, or a miracle, but I prefer to just talk with you as friend with friend. Exodus 33:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment