Wednesday, November 23, 2016

GRIEVING AT THANKSGIVING

GRIEVING AT THANKSGIVING !

My Spirit is beholding a nation of believing, unbelievers. They believe they are going to walk into heaven with all of their sin, just because they do not call their sin, sin any longer. For multitudes of them it is too late, because they have chosen to believe that their sin is alright in My eyes, so I have sent them a strong delusion that they believe a lie. If you do not believe this is the case, try to convince them that they are sinning when they're hating their brother. Try to convince them that there is no such thing as a "little white lie". "There is no way enter into My kingdom if you are one who makes up lies, only people whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life." Revelation 21:27 Try to convince the male church goer that looking at a woman with lust is not adultery. Their expression will be "I'm only human" Romans 1:18-24 or laugh it off with a comment about having 40 virgins.

Did you know that you break all Ten Commandments every day that you break the second? Did you know the second is the same as the first, making it the greatest? For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point , he is guilty of breaking them all. [11] For when My Father said, Do not commit adultery, He also said, Do not kill. Now if you don't commit adultery, but if you kill, you have become a transgressor of His law, period."  James 2:10-11 

Why do so many people call themselves believers and simply trash what I have commanded? The western church as a whole has little or no regard for anything My Father says, unless it makes them feel good. Lying doesn't seem to be a problem, even when He says they will have a special place in the lake of fire! Wow! why would you think you are going to heaven if you lie? Just in case you go to a church that's more interested in your money than your soul, you probably never heard that, "the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? You have been deceived if they didn't tell you that: no fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,  [10] nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Did anyone ever tell you that "if you hate your brother you are a murderer: you must have heard that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." 1 John 3:15 Sure My blood covers your sin, but only after you have repented, meaning changed your mind and stopped sinning. Luke 13:5 My Father never changed His mind about sin. His holiness will automatically destroy it, the moment it approaches! It's not a case of Him being angry at you, but His holiness demands that all sin be removed from your life, in order to enter heaven. That's why He sent Me, so My blood could remove your sin. So why does the western church keep on sinning and expect to enter My kingdom?

While much of the church falsely celebrates Thanksgiving as your national holiday, they have no idea how grieved My Spirit is with them, and the very fact of their celebration. I would rather they were on their knees listening to My voice, turning from their wicked ways and repenting, so I could come really heal their land, and then they could come to Me with their offerings of Thanksgiving and I could rejoice with them. My Spirit has never been so grieved with the western church as it is now. His convictions have never so mocked and ignored nor His power so quenched as they are in this age. I plead with you to "seek Me while I can be found, call on Me while I am still near".   Isaiah 55:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment