Thursday, November 24, 2016

WHAT DOES A LIVER LOOK LIKE? STOP PLAYING GOD

WHAT DOES A LIVER LOOK LIKE? STOP PLAYING GOD

I have other sheep beside you that are not of your fold. I must bring and compel them also; and they will listen to My voice and heed My call, and they and you will become one flock under Me, your only Shepherd." John 10:16 Many of you have been a major hinderance for decades especially in the west because of the jealous and competitive spirit among ministries and ministers dividing the entire body. You have no idea who the other folds are or what they look like; as a matter of fact I have many folds, all different in every aspect, you have no idea of the changes that have to be made and only My Spirit can make them. When I have finished changing you, they will not look like you, nor hundreds of others in My body. Anyone refusing to change according to the working of My Spirit within them, will stop at that level of glory. The problem with stopping at any level of glory is that My kingdom continues to move and if you are part of the kingdom you will become less and less significant. Every Kingdom citizens must continually change in order to reach that goal of My full stature.Ephesians 4:13

When it comes to members of My body, everyone thinks they are an eye or wants to be an eye, but the truth is they are not even part of My body yet, because they refuse to surrender and continually criticize the other folds that My Father and I have worked on from the beginning.
The moment a change takes place in your heart, you will know it, as it will be revealed by your broken spirit which almost always accompanies spiritual change. Before the joy floods in, there are almost always tears of repentance, because change demands repentance. As you know repentance, is simply changing your mind, and going the other direction 180°. The change we are talking about today is the other fold change, which demands The laying down of your life. It demands that you crush your pride and realize you are just one part of a many membered body. The moment you set yourself up to make any negative remarks concerning another fold, you have set yourself up to judge My Father My Holy Spirit and Me all at once. The work that I am doing in the foot looks nothing like the work I'm doing in the hand because the foot does work good for him will never do. The work that We doing in the ear looks nothing like the work I'm doing in the liver. Do you have any idea how liver people talk, walk, or what they actually do in My spiritual body? No you do not; only the kingdom Godhead has that distinct honor. 

I will give you a clue: the liver pattern is and was already functioning in heaven, way before yours was designed on earth. The liver in the human body on earth is a purifying organ, that if it were missing, would allow the natural human body to become polluted, infected, and eventually die. The liver at this point in the west is badly malfunctioning, because it cannot speak the truth in love, without other members taking offense. The entire body must recognize that the liver; (those that speak the truth in love) are keeping them alive spiritually and if they have been praying to be more like Me, then that liver is actually the answer to their prayer. The liver fold is in very sad shape, especially in America, where everyone lives in their emotions, even in My body, thousands are demanding that everyone make them feel good. Most of these people have made such a hard stand, criticizing the liver, that they will soon disqualify themselves from being in the kingdom! They will soon go into full deception, believing the lie, that there is no need for change in their lives, effectively saying, "I do not need to repent for anything". At this point, they no longer are part of My kingdom. Livers in America, can no longer speak, because when they speak, in demands change, to get rid of impurities in individual lives. 

Heaven's biggest challenge is keeping you from playing God, and deciding what every other fold in My body should look like.  You look at other folds and say, "I don't like their music, I don't like the way they talk, I don't like the way they dress, I don't like where they live, I don't like their attitude, and therefore you have set yourself up to criticize what My Father and I have been working on for years. Heaven has one goal for you, and that is for you to change and obey and allow us to build you into My body. Most of you think every other member of the body should look, talk and act like you, as if you were the center of everything. Nothing could be further from the truth. Because of this attitude many of you have yet to have a place in My body. When you stand before My Father for your works to be judged, you may be surprised at your position in My body. 

The work that you would not allow the other folds to do, such as the liver or kidneys, will be displayed for all the world to see. If the liver were allowed to do it's work without you criticizing and rejecting them, as not being part of My body, your rewards would have been gold, silver, and precious stones. Now; if you are one of those who would not accept other folds, and mind your own business, doing what My Spirit said to do, the wood, hay and stubble will be piled high in front of you. When you look down at the pile of the wood, hay and stubble it will break your heart, even though you may still be saved. Here's the bottom line: Don't feel alone, every man's work will be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall test every man's work of what sort it is. [14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself will be saved with no rewards; yet so as by fire." 1 Corinthians 3:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment