Thursday, November 17, 2016

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH PLEASE?

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH PLEASE?

If you are going to work together with My Holy Spirit then you need to understand that I will not come down and open your mouth or move your hands or your feet in order to accomplish kingdom building on earth. I use practical every day every day items, to touch hearts in places that you would never reach. Think of a little piece of paper folded in half with a simple message of how much My Father loves you. That piece of paper folded in half measuring about 4" x 2" underneath a windshield wiper blade, was found by the owner, resulting in her conversion and a lifetime of soul winning. If someone had walked past that car that day with nothing, then the results would've been much different, leaving a big gap in My kingdom coming to earth. That day My kingdom was advanced in the heart of a young lady, which in intern spread to many hearts. A simple piece of paper is all I needed to establish My kingdom in a large area called human hearts. 2 Corinthians 6:1-4 ,

My kingdom is within you, Luke 17:20-21 so My Spirit works on the inside of humans to build My kingdom, not on the outward. My Spirit knows where, when and how to find the hearts that are prepared for a spiritual building from the foundation to the roof. He is not into side shows and displays of flesh that give itching ears a place to feel good. My spirit makes use of many things that you would have no idea, such as candy, a little doll, a couple dollars in cash, a simple piece of paper, a warm hug, a sincere greeting, a cup of coffee, or when it's hot as my word says, "a cup of cold water in My name. So many are following Hollywood with great productions and large facilities to impress the world. 1 Samuel 16:7. There is no way that My kingdom is interested in impressing the world. So starting now I am beginning to work with new kingdom citizens that they may learn how to work with me with things that are in their hand already. It ends up being a trust issue that the things that I call for our so simple, people do not believe they will have any impact on your meeting, and this is totally untrue. The heart is tender and it is emotional where the smallest mean the most. As a matter of fact, most people do not want to believe that something so small could make the toughest men cry. When all others see something as just a note or just a doll, however there are times that the toughest biker or man in prison will cry at the thought of his mom singing a little song like, "Jesus loves me this I know". 

Starting today let's work together with the little things like never before and build my kingdom in the world around you just trust me that I know what I'm doing. John 18:36 

No comments:

Post a Comment