Sunday, October 9, 2016

PERFECT PEACE

PERFECT PEACE

Being in construction all my life, I have discovered OJT (on the job training) is considered by far the fastest and best training a human can get. Using this method, I finally got to the full meaning of Isaiah 26:3 KJV "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee : because he trusteth in thee". I have quoted it hundreds of times but spending a night and day riding out hurricane Matthew has given me the true meaning of this verse. We know that perfect means complete and entire, but what about (mind stayed). The Lord told me to stay away from the news because it would cause a double mindedness and my entire being would be unstable, back and forth and that would block my faith. James 1:7

To accomplish this, I chose to excuse myself and get alone in a separate room, take a comfortable position and begin to pray in the Spirit. There are specific directions of how to do this in Matthew 6:6 AMP "But when you pray, go into your most private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open". This is exactly what I did and the results were fantastic. After resting all day, a tiredness such as I have never experienced swept over my being. At 6pm I started to pray in the Spirit, my natural mind and body, fell sound asleep, but my Spiritual mind was fully engaged. I know this because I did not stop praying in tongues while I was asleep. At 10 pm someone came to check on me, tapped me on the shoulder and I was praying out loud in tongues, and my entire being was enveloped in a supernatural peace that I could never explain. 

It was clear, I had to not only cut off all negative food being fed my natural mind but all information filled with man's wisdom, in order for me to have one mind. The secret is keeping and maintaining ONE MIND and only one mind, because having two minds cuts Father completely out of the picture. Father is so plain in this, James 1:7 KJV let not that man think that he shall receive ANYTHING from the Lord. WOW NOTHING AT ALL: then He said, in 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him with the natural mind? But we have the mind of Christ.

Now physical results: The Internet is now back on to post this, but I wrote this In the midst of a category 4 hurricane, with the eye passing a few miles east of us, it was remarkably quiet outside and the whole family slept through that night, even the dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment