Thursday, October 6, 2016

HURRICANE MATTHEW 10/7/16

Final family decision: based on a peace felt by adults, NOTE: (our kids are a beautiful example to us with their child faith that Jesus said we must have. They have a beautiful game playing peace)  [The decision: We are staying put]

Factors leading to this decision:

1. Peace of God
2. All beach side residents moved across the causeway from Satellite Beach to Melbourne where we are, called Palm Bay.
3. All shelters including schools, churches, etc. are located here in Palm Bay.
4. Traffic, being stuck in traffic on I-4 in heavy rain and wind  
     with kids and dogs would be no better or worse as far as 
     exposure.
5. Prayers, We know and are counting on those of you who 
     are praying for Father's protection of life, limb, and  
     property.
6. Faith in a God that has a perfect detailed kingdom plan, 
    and knowing according to dozens of scriptural examples, 
    He loves to display His keeping power.
7. REST: For me personally: Part of the answer to that life altering  prayer: Make me an example of the kingdom. Displaying how a kingdom citizen handles a life threatening hurricane. 

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT implying and would never imply that millions of people would be put in harms way for    
    this one little old man to display anything. I believe there  
    are thousands on the east coast in the same position as 
    me, doing the same thing. NOTE TWO: I believe that the enemy as prince and power of the air, uses weather to harm and destroy the apple of God's eye; PEOPLE. However I also believe that in Romans 10:11-13 the word SAVED is all encompassing physically and spiritually. [11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13] For WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

THIS IS WHAT THIS LITTLE OLD MAN IN HIS FRAILTY DID:
Before leaving 450 Kale Street. I prayed over the property and committed to Him to do as He saw fit. It's not my property but as a covenant man I have a right to claim every place my foot touched. He has placed me there, this I am absolutely positively sure of, so for now it's my home. My hearts desire is for it to be perfectly preserved, so I asked Father to station angels of protection over the property. The rest is up to Him. I have faith in Him as the lover of my soul, that however He chooses to answer this prayer, it is best. This has been the Motto and anchor scripture of my life for at least the last 10 years. 

Proverbs 3:6-10 AMP
[6] "In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. [7] Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn entirely away from evil. [8] It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones. [9] Honor the Lord with your capital and sufficiency from righteous labors and with the firstfruits of all your income; [10] So shall your storage places be filled with plenty, and your vats shall be overflowing with new wine." Later I will tell you the miracles it produced, shocking the Schenectady fire chief and firemen, to the point where they said to each other, "come here you must see this."

No comments:

Post a Comment