Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I AM NOT IN CHARGE


I AM NOT IN CHARGE

Those who think I am in charge of what happens in America and the world are those who do not know Me or My ways. Never since I created man has their been a time that I took back My mandate to My first created man Adam. My Father created man in His own image, in His exact image, He created him; He created them male and female. [28] And Father, blessed them, and Father gave them this everlasting mandate: "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and SUBDUE it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." Genesis 1:27-28 I don't breathe air, drink water or age. I do not need to grow and I am all powerful, so I need to prove nothing. I left you in full charge of planet earth with all the God power you needed to accomplish it.

NOTICE: WHEN MAN SINNED I DID NOT TAKE BACK HIS AUTHORITY, but unknowingly he gave his authority and subduing powers over to satan by his obedience to him.Romans 5:19 It may appear that I am in charge because I set My laws in order and they work all by themselves. If a man steps off the edge of a roof, I do not push him to the ground, the law of gravity does what it was set in order to do. The law of sin and death does what I set it in order to do, so there is no need for Me to punish man for breaking it. The law of sin brings death, the law of Repentance stops the death process, and the law of Obedience reverses everything and brings life. For you to say God's in control is wrong, either satan is or you are, it just depends on wether you have taken advantage of My Father's offer giving you back your power and authority. If you have, "then if any man be found in Me, he is a brand new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17 

Most of you reading this are at this stage right now, and as a new creature you have the power to break and overrule the power of sin and death, but your old nature must be crucified daily or you will automatically rely on it to do the work that only your new nature can do. "The old nature law still in your members, wars against the new creature law in your mind, and trying to bring you  back into captivity to the law of sin which still remains in your members." Romans 7:23 However as your old nature (flesh man) dies and My knew nature (Spirit man) takes over your being, you will eventually be restored to full Adam authority and power. The problem is how badly do you want this new nature to be in control of your being. This is displayed by your willingness to go against all of society that are willing to settle for lukewarm, compromise, or just plain disobedience. Here is where the famous gate comes in. It's a very narrow gate and sad to say only a few will find it! Those of you that do are called the elect, the chosen, or kingdom citizens. These are those of you who will endure to the end and be saved! Matthew 24:13 I am not in charge of that either you are. Like in the very beginning, I have given you all the tools (My Holy Spirit Himself) to come and dwell in you to do all the work but you must do the submitting. Choosing time is almost up and most have yet to find the gate.

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be a miss communication in the way I wrote this. I guess I missed something in getting the message across. I meant to get across what He was saying to me is exactly what you believe. He is waiting for us to to take what we gave to satan and tell Him in our sinful flesh nature we want Him to take charge of our lives. I hear so many Christians after a tragedy, throw up their hands and say, Gods in control! I do not believe that is the case, it's a cop out for their lack of intimacy. I you asked them if they prayed before getting in the car, 99% of the time, it's no. So how can you say Gods in control of the wreck, and blame it on Him. He was never asked to get in the car. Father is in complete control of my life because I used my power of choice, and handed the wheel over to Him. I would not want to live another day if that were not the case.

    ReplyDelete