Saturday, April 16, 2016

THE TOOL OF PRESSURE

THE TOOL OF PRESSURE

Buried deep inside the human soul are the roots of sin and the treasures of life. There is no other way to bring them to the surface than through pressure.  David said "Out of my pressure I called upon the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free and in a large place".  Psalm 118:5 The amount of pressure I allow to be places on a soul depends on how high he or she wants to go in the kingdom. The pressure does two things at the same time. It forces sinful roots (impurities) to the surface and forms diamonds out of what is left. 

The kindest and most thoughtful person on the surface may have hidden roots of jealousy, anger, bitterness, unforgiveness or even lust in the roots of their soul. Only I see the depth of the condition of your soul, no psychiatrist can ever see or deal with these roots. The pressure is caused by you pressing into Me and wanting more of Me. This causes greater pressures on your soul until you either say, "I want to stop here", or "Father complete your work in me, take me to the heights in Your kingdom, that you have designed for me". The pressure will never end in your lifetime, but when all your impurities have been brought to the surface and confessed and repented of, the pressure becomes enjoyable as diamonds now begin appearing on the surface. 

Sad to say, the majority in the western church can't stand pressure, because the mindset is entitlement, "I want it now, I deserve it" they say, "this can't be God" "that's enough I am quitting here", "I'm leaving", "I've had it," and they remain at that level of glory, into eternity. This is the reason for the vast difference between the east and the west in the depth of their spiritual walk. One considers it a privilege to suffer and the other begs to avoid it, calling it a demonic attack! For decades pressure has been extreme in east from cradle to the grave, therefore believers are much stronger in general, producing kingdom diamonds by the millions. James 1:2-4 

Each serious believer must answer these questions:

How many sinful (self) roots are you willing to let remain?
How high do you want to go in My kingdom? 
How much pressure are you willing to take to get there? 
Do you want to produce diamonds? 
How many diamonds do  you want to produce? 
Is the level of glory you are at now, able to withstand the pressure of what is about to take place in the earth?

Bottom line: "He who withstands the pressure to the end will be saved." Matthew 24:13

No comments:

Post a Comment