Wednesday, April 13, 2016

AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT

AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT

If you have spiritual eyes you will understand that neither America nor Israel were never great, they only appeared to be great because I, the great "I am" was in covenant with both of them. There is nothing great about any nation that ever existed apart from Me. Because I am the vine, you as a nation are the branches: the nation that abides in covenant with Me, and I in covenant with them, that same nation appears great because it brings forth much fruit: no nation should ever call itself great because without Me every nation on the planet, can do nothing." John 15:5

Stop making foolish ignorant statements like "make America great again". This same pride has caused her to forget the Great I AM, and say, "I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; The truth is, America is in wretched immorality, and miserable, and trillions in debt, and blind to her condition, and naked for the world to mock:" Revelation 3:17 For two hundred years she has prospered because on My greatness, but now as a fool in her pride she says, "what shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? [18] And she said, This will I do: I will pull down my warehouses, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my riches and my goods. [19] And I will lie to the people, Saying, you have much goods laid up for many years; take your ease, eat, drink, and be merry. [20] But I say, You fool, unless you quickly repent and enter into covenant with Me again, in one night your power shall be taken from you: then which nation shall your things belong too? Luke 12:17-20

Oh America how blind can you be, to think building a little wall will protect you? The truth is, You would have to build a wall around all your government offices because your already being destroyed from within. There is only on thing that has held off Americas self destruction, the tiny remnant of her 350 million people that remain in covenant with Me. It is they who have kept America's wall of protection in tact. In order to carry out justice, that wall is now being moved to protect only those who abide in Me. Because she thought she was great, America will now see My justice and mercy working side by side. Mercy for the people in covenant with the Great I AM and justice for those who say make America great again! Deuteronomy 4:3-4,7-9 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment