Wednesday, April 13, 2016

EVERYBODY'S A WORSHIP LEADER

EVERYBODY'S A WORSHIP LEADER

Kingdom worship leaders go through special training. They never start out with a mic or musical instruments. The first lessons in worship, are in the blessing classes. They learn how to "bless those that curse them. Then you go through the do gooders class and learn to do good to them that hate them. In their third semester learn to pray for them which despitefully use them, and persecute them." Matthew 5:44 Before they are considered a kingdom worship leader they must fully understand the meaning of worship. Music is not worship, it's a sound, and anyone can make a sound. Worship is action! Worship is the act of living a life void of offense toward Me and toward men.  Acts 24:16

I listen to you worship, when that guy on the interstate cuts you off. I listen to your worship when someone accidentally spills something on your new carpet. I saw how you worshipped when you were laid off. I see how you worship on your job everyday, when no one is looking. I see how you worship when you teach, shop, and drive. Some of you are great kingdom worship leaders. You do not know this, but you have been a worship leader since the day you were born again. Maybe not a kingdom worship leader, but a worship leader none the less. Wherever you go, you are always leading people 24/7 to worship the way you do! When you have learned to give thanks always for all things, to the Father in My name; you have graduated to a kingdom worship leader."  Ephesians 5:20

Now if you happen to be one of those who are gifted as musical worship leader and you have graduated to a kingdom worship leader, you will be able to usher people into My presence every time you pick up your instrument or sing. Lives will be changed, healing and deliverance will just happen as My presence fills the room. In My presence is fulness of joy; at My right hand there are pleasures for evermore." Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment