Sunday, April 10, 2016

DOING THE RIGHT THING WRONG WITH LOVE

DOING THE RIGHT THING WRONG WITH LOVE

I am seeing some of the most dedicated of My people pouring out My love with expectations. Yes I love how you are trying to love others, but I do not approve your expectations of a return. This is turning My supernatural unconditional love into natural conditional love. When you love with My love you leave the results of your love actions up to the recipient and pray they will respond to My love. 

Expectations will always turn beauty to ashes. Expectations will turn love to hate, freedom to bondage, and joy to anger. Expectations are acts of manipulation, control and witchcraft. Expectations will bind you up by focusing all your attention on people, as you wait for an expected return. When you don't see the return you want, you get angry. In the business world expectation of a return on investment is acceptable, but never in the spirit world. In the spirit world you do not possess anything, you simply are. In other words you never possess love, you are love or your not. So everyone that comes it contact with you is touched by love. You never expect anything in return from them just because they touched you or you touched them. 

If you are possessing love you are always careful how much you give away, and constantly looking for a return on your investment. If there is no return, you put pressure on the recipient with angry ugly words like, (AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU) and you stop investing. If you have used these words Stop and repent for exercising witchcraft with human love. These words should be a red flag showing that you are not spending enough quality time with Me, time enough for My love to rub off on you. My love is only caught, never taught. "If you merely love those who in return love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the very sinners love their lovers for a return of some form of love."  Luke 6:32 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment