Saturday, April 9, 2016

STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY JOB

STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY JOB

If the enemy cannot get you to do the wrong thing, he will try to get you to to the right thing wrong! Many sincere believers become so filled with zeal that they move into My territory and try to manipulate others spiritual walk. There is a process of spiritual growth that must come from experience and cannot be learned any other way. Some must experience loneliness in order to experience intimacy with Me. Some must experience financial hard time in order to make Me their source. Some must experience prison to discover true freedom. Every time someone is upset it doesn't mean you have failed them and you must make up. 

Here is a kingdom principle: (Change upsets things, and upset changes things) If you are not being upset at least once a week then you are standing still or growing too slow. Spiritual growth and change simply means something is going while something else is coming. All changes will upset something in your life making you uncomfortable in some area. If you are easily offended I am going to send people your way that offend you in order for you to overcome your offense problem. Removing offenses does not help you, because there will always be offenses. Matthew 18:7 Everything is a accelerating including the changing I am doing in My chosen ones. So get used to people being upset and you being upset, as I build the lives of My people.

It's your job to obey Me in all I am doing in the changing process, as I build My church. The changes both in your life and the lives of others are taking place as I let each of you experience real life situations. In the process there are many that will not fit your mold and will act and do things differently than you, and this is My doing. "If the whole body is an eye, where is the hearing? If the whole is hearing, where is the smelling? [18] I am setting the members every one of them in the body, as it pleases Me because I am God."  1 Corinthians 12:17-18 

The hard truth is, if I let you do My job the body would be totally dysfunctional. Stay in your gift 1 Corinthians 12:27-31 and work in obedience to My specific direction and you will find rest in your ministry. Matthew 11:29-30 You will rejoice at the end when you see what I have built, for I am the master builder! I upset everyone when I was on earth, because in order to enter My kingdom every human must be changed. But only I know what to change and how to change it, so please let Me do My job of changing My people and you do what I say and love them through the changing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment