Sunday, March 13, 2016

MY WORK IS FINISHED ...BUT NOT YOURS

MY WORK IS FINISHED ...BUT NOT YOURS

I had to finish My work first or you would never be able to finish yours. John 19:30 Because I finished My work, you have the power and freedom to start and finish yours. Some of you have been distracted by good things and you have not finished your work on earth. "My Father's gifts and His call are irrevocable. He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call." Romans 11:29 You are still being held responsible to finish your work. The work you started in Haiti, I have made a way for you to complete, using another pair of hands and feet! Some of you I have separated from your comfort zones in dead churches and religious organizations and you are wondering why! You have not finished your work, that's why! 

Some of you were called and gifted to lead young people, and you were distracted by pain and disappointment but I have relocated you and now you will finish your work on earth. Some of you are called to be My intercessors, but people demanded too much of your time and now you are wondering why you are alone, but not lonely! It's time to get back to interceding and finish your work. If you die before you are able to say, it is finished, you will shed tears of regret on that day the rewards are passed out. You still have time to fulfill your purpose, but the times are being shortened, so do not procrastinate. It's not to late to "deny yourself, and take up his cross, and follow Me." Matthew 16:2

Heaven stands and applauds every time a kingdom citizen on earth says, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"  2 Timothy 4:7 We are anxiously waiting for you to say it! Heaven wants to applaud you, as you cross the finish line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment