Wednesday, February 24, 2016

THE WORST STATEMENT YOU CAN EVER HEAR

THE WORST STATEMENT YOU CAN EVER HEAR

When a church goer lives a lie, they are a liar. Living a lie is very common among church goers, because of the religious spirit that permeates the atmosphere. Living a lie is simply pretending to be something that your not. There will be more church goers running from millstones than any other group, because a double life causes little ones to stumble more than any other act. Many people would never think of telling an outright bold face lie, but they will lie everyday and more on Sunday with their actions.  "These people draw close to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips; but their heart is far from Me."  Matthew 15:8

Please be transparent in all that you do, because from My perspective you are transparent and you don't realize it. The spirit world is far superior to the natural world, wherever you travel, I am there when you leave and I am there when you arrive, and your never are out of My sight. "Where can you go from My Spirit? Or where could you flee from My presence? [8] If you ascend up into heaven, I am here; if you made your bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, I am there. [9] If you take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, [10] Even there shall My hand lead you, and My right hand shall hold you. [11] If you say, Surely the darkness shall cover me and the night shall be the only light about me, [12] Even the darkness hides nothing from Me, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to Me. Psalm 139:7-12 So only a fool would think they could live a double life and fool the Final Judge who sees and knows all.

People that live double lives, do not believe that I am a supernatural God. They class Me with a human judge, that can only judge by the evidence presented to him. Judgment to them is no more than a kangaroo court to be joked about. I am not a human judge, I am a perfect and all knowing judge that will always be just, even judging your thoughts and intentions. Many will stand in horror before Me as they suddenly realize My courtroom is no joke, and there is absolutely nothing they can do to change their fate. Many preachers and church leaders, special speakers, televangelists, and high profile religious men who lived double lives, will stand before Me, trying to plea their case, saying, "did we not prophesied in Your name and drive out demons in Your name and do many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), the worst statement a human can ever hear uttered in My courtroom, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23

The reason I never know people with double lives is, the real person remains hidden in sin, and the person their church buddies saw, never existed in the spirit world. The great works they thought they performed were produced by the recipient's faith, not them. The bottom line is: I know the record of all your works and what you are doing; if you are living a double life, you are neither cold nor hot. I would rather have you cold or hot! [16] but if you are living a double life and neither cold nor hot, I will spit you out of My mouth!" Revelation 3:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment