Thursday, February 25, 2016

ARE YOU BEING SET UP TO DIE

ARE YOU BEING SET UP TO DIE

There was an innocent man, a good man, and a faithful man that served King David and My anger was kindled against a method of serving Me that I had no part of. The good man with an obedient heart was Uzzah and he was the victim of My anger. My anger was not kindled because he touched the ark for it had been touched thousands of times in the previous 100 years while  in the hands of the enemy and when it was being moved from place to place on carts. What really resulted in Uzzah's death was David's ignorance and excitement. David, wanted My glory back in Israel so badly that it did not matter to him how he got it back, and in his excitement caused the death of a good man. I gave very specific orders on how the ark representing My Glory, was to be carried. Exodus 25:10-15  It was only and always to be carried on the shoulders of the levite priests. Those directions were completely ignored and it was being carried the way the ungodly carried it, hauled by animals on a cart. My Glory hauled by animals. Even though they were excited and there was music and dancing, everything was out of order. This total disregard for My order is what kindled My wrath and Uzzah happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and took the brunt of My anger. 

Do you have any idea how many deaths of innocent people, are being caused today because leaders are handling My glory in services that are completely out of My order. Just like David the pastors consult the people on what they would like.  1 Chronicles 13:1-3 Most like 3 songs, few announcements, a very short upbeat seeker friendly message and out in 1 hour. So man again, chooses how My glory should be carried. But what you don't realize is that innocent people are dying as a result because My glory has departed. Dying of cancer, heart disease, and they are being afflicted on every side. These are things that should not be afflicting My people because if My glory were present in My order these would completely disappear. 

This problem started before you were born, and this problem started before David was born, when two unsaved pastors under the guidance of a backslidden superintendent caused My glory to depart. 1 Samuel 2:12,22 and 1 Samuel 4:2-22 The glory has departed from the western church because carnal pastors let the people decide how and when things should begin and end, no matter if My Glory is present or not. Whatever draws the crowds was and is done and most do not know My glory has departed.They attempt to manufacture My glory the same way the heathen do it, with all the glitter and glamour of the big stage they carry an ark filled with hype, calling it the power of the Holy Ghost, in on the latest cart. Selling the latest and greatest gospel hits, anointed messages on CD, and DVDs. Charging fees, and selling tickets.

However I have a remnant of My people who actually want My Glory and I am honoring them with My presence, because they are aligning with My order in their lives and gatherings. David finally got it right,  "David made him houses in the city of David, and prepared a place for the ark of God, and pitched for it a tent. [2] Then David said, (GODS ORDER) None ought to carry the ark of God but the Levites: for them hath the Lord chosen to carry the ark of God, and to minister unto him for ever. [12] And said unto them, Ye are the chief of the fathers of the Levites: SANCTIFY YOURSELVES, both ye and your brethren, that ye may bring up the ark of the Lord God of Israel unto the place that I have prepared for it. [13] For because ye did it not at the first, the Lord our God made a breach upon us and killed Uzzah, BECAUSE WE SOUGHT HIM NOT AFTER HIS ORDER."  1 Chronicles 15:1-2,12-13 Revival comes when you do My things My way!

No comments:

Post a Comment