Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I AM MAKING YOU SHAKE PROOF

I AM MAKING YOU SHAKE PROOF

I never shake things without a purpose. If I shake you, it's only to shake loose anything in your life that cannot stand in My presence. Anything and anyone with sin, flesh or deception will completely self destruct if they even approach My full holiness. You cannot in your flesh even look upon Me and live. Exodus 33:20 My love for you, does not want you to be shaken to death, in this worldwide shaking I have begun. I am going to shake things so hard, that men you thought were invincible, will die of heart attacks, Luke 21:26 but I am attempting to make you shake proof!  I need to shake things extremely hard, because religion has bound multitudes tightly in self righteousness.  I also know that kingdom citizens are unshakable and will remain strong and steadfast during the worst of the shaking. Hebrews 12:25-29 They have allowed Me to put them through the fiery trials, burning out all the fleshly shakable materials. Every trial I put you through is to make you unshakable when everyone around you is having heart attacks. If you continuously  wear My full armor, then you will remain unshakable. 

Most western believers are very easily shakable, having little armor and a lot of flesh. If you are wise, you will welcome the trials with joy James 1:2 because any flesh in you that has not been crucified by trials, will be shaken loose in the great shaking, but the shaking will be extremely unpleasant and your heart could fail. My Spirit is working night and day to convince you to voluntarily die to your flesh, but some are avoiding the trials, and ignoring His convictions and will end up being badly shaken. Yet others of you are preparing your hearts, so you will not be shaken and you will be a beacon of hope, during the worst of the shaking. Father wants none of His children to be shaken, but neither does He want them consumed when they approach His holiness. My Grace never overrules My Father's holiness!  My blood covers any sin that you have confessed, repented of, and turned from, but all fleshly works, deception and hidden sin, will ignite as it approaches My Fathers holiness for He is a consuming fire. 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 

All trials are because Father loves you so much and wants you to be able to approach Him without fear. "My grace allows you to come boldly unto the throne of grace, that you may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in your time of need. Hebrews 4:16 But grace will not cover unrepented sin, therefore, you will not be able to approach My Father with it and survive. Romans 6:15-16 You can be sure that My Fathers love is doing everything possible to either, burn out or shake off anything that keeps Him and you apart! How your flesh dies is up to you My child, but I want you to be part of My unshakable kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment