Tuesday, November 17, 2015

HAVE YOU MET JEZEBEL LATELY?

HAVE YOU MET JEZEBEL LATELY?

She has not changed except she is meaner than ever when she starts to loose control People who must be in control are unknowingly being controlled themselves, by a powerful evil spirit, named after one of the most wicked women that ever walked planet earth, Jezebel. 1 Kings 18:4 For years queen Jezebel defied and mocked My Father's kingdom, using everything in her power to control or destroy His people. He finally had to kill her and humiliate her by having the dogs eat her flesh and lick up her blood. Gross you say, not when you understand how My Father feels about anyone who assumes His position of authority to bring people into bondage, while He is trying to set them free. 2 Kings 9:30-37

Insecure men and women are her easiest prey because control gives them a sense of worth and importance. Taken to the full extent they become tyrants that think nothing of murdering millions to cleanse the earth of anyone that threatens them. This control demon enters many insecure believers seeking popularity and significance by becoming church leaders. Bible schools and seminaries often help  prepare the road for demons to  control them by teaching how to control a congregation like a corporation. Newly trained leaders being anxious to be a success in ministry, are ignorant of the fact these are My sheep and even I will never try to control them. I seek to save them and then woo them and call them to let Me take charge of their daily steps. I desire a moment by moment working relationship with every believer never to control as puppets.

My Father has once again given the orders for His angelic hosts to throw down all Jezebel's and set His people free. You are about to witness churches and 501c3 organizations everywhere fall apart and crash to the ground. Within hours He will send in the media, and government dogs will eat up what's left. He has cried, LET MY PEOPLE GO, for the last time! Control freaks beware, wether you are behind a pulpit or a desk, your time is up, I am setting My people free, as I shake everything loose from your control! My people will no longer fear your intimidation, and you will no longer manipulate them to satisfy your ego!  "Woe be to the pastors and leaders that feed themselves! should not you have fed the flocks?" Ezekiel 34:2

In the last days many churches will hear My Father say: "I have a few things against you, because you tolerated that woman Jezebel, which called herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce, and control my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 
[23] And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am He which searches the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to they're works." Revelation 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment