Monday, November 9, 2015

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME YESTERDAY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME YESTERDAY

I look forward each day to the hours we spend together. Some of you are spending the whole day walking with Me and talking with Me. I so appreciate when you take Me on the job with you and you are not ashamed or afraid to mention My name. Because you are putting Me first in your life, I will make sure My angels watch over you and your family. Each time the devil makes something bad happen to you, I will will turn it around for your good. Thank you for giving the money I asked you to, that family really needed it. Because you did that I will see you never run out of money. Some how you always manage to put Me in your conversation, no matter who you are talking to, and because you acknowledged Me in all you did yesterday, I will direct your steps today. Proverbs 3:6

Most western believers, gave Me less than 1/2 hour yesterday, and they are pretty much on their own today. They are going to be directing their own steps today because the never acknowledged Me. Some of them are going to make real stupid decisions because they never asked Me for wisdom. James 1:5 Some of them will be killed today because the devil wants to destroy them and I can't help them because they have removed themselves from My protection plan. They are just to busy to come into the secret place with Me. Psalm 91

I'm so glad you are not one of them, today I will cause you to walk in My glory all day and you will be amazed how you stay above all today's evil. Every day that you spend with Me, My presence will go with you. No matter where you go: your job, the market, or at home, and everybody will know your not the same person, because My glory will be surrounding you today.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://jameshammerle.blogspot.com
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment