Saturday, November 7, 2015

HAVING TROUBLE FITTING ME IN? DITTO

HAVING TROUBLE FITTING ME IN?  DITTO

I know you are very busy with all that you have to do and there just isn't time enough in the day to fit Me in your busy schedule. Almost everyone in the grave yard said the same thing right up to that last breath. Suddenly their calendar was clear for the next billion years and they all wanted special time with Me, but I just couldn't fit them in, so I said, "I never knew you: depart from me, you worker of iniquity." Matthew 7:23 

My Spirit is doing all He can get you to rearrange your schedule. He is drawing you, calling you, and even waking you up in the night, and it's all for your benefit. But your priorities are so carnal and meaningless that they leave no time for Me. The only time you rearrange your schedule is when you have an emergency, and need divine intervention, but that's not adequate. If you will seek first My kingdom, and My righteousness; I will set your priorities and your schedule so that every thing you need will be supplied. [34] Stop thinking about tomorrows schedule: tomorrow's schedule will also be taken care of by Me. You will have all you can handle with today's schedule." Matthew 6:33-34 

Don't you realize what you do on earth is done in heaven. If you don't have time to pray, I don't have time to answer. That right, no prayers, no answers! "Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."  Matthew 18:18  Whoever is ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He shall come in His own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels." Luke 9:26 That's right, it's tit for tat between earth and the kingdom. When you don't forgive, My Father stops forgiving you. And you should know the way you judge others is the way He will judge you. Matthew 7:1 And the way you show mercy, determines His mercy toward you! Matthew 5:7 

So My child, if your too busy for the kingdom, the kingdom is too busy for you! If you can't fit Me in now, I won't fit you in then! The golden rule is universal so let Me leave this with you today, "Do unto Me as you want Me to do to you"!

No comments:

Post a Comment