Wednesday, October 21, 2015

HOLY GHOST MISERABLE IS A GOOD THING

HOLY GHOST MISERABLE IS A GOOD THING

No one enjoys being miserable but when heaven calls your name to make a major change, the word miserable very often comes into play. The western believer is of the mindset that comfortable is My reward for good behavior, which is never the case. Comfortable is dangerous to all believers because faith ebbs away in times of comfort. Some of you are fighting My call to leave your place of comfort and do what I am speaking in your heart, and you are miserable and feeling more miserable by the day. You keep making excuses and rationalizing why this could never happen. Misery begins when excuses run out! If it were not for misery you would be walking out of My plan without knowing it. If the misery leaves and you have not made the change, you should be very afraid, because you have now entered the comfortable lukewarm stage. Just like I said to Paul, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? You are miserable because it is hard for you to kick against the pricks and conviction of My Holy Spirit." Acts 26:14

When are you going to say yes? When are you going to tell your boss? When are you going to break it to your spouse? When are you going to quit being a baby? Your window of opportunity will not always be open. Adventure, joy, and great fulfillment is waiting on your YES! Thank Me every day for being so miserable, I don't give up easy miserable is the next to last step which is a much more painful nudge before I am forced to close your window. I am standing at the door of your heart  and knocking: I know you hear My voice. Please open the door, I will come in and turn your misery into a whole new career, filled with love, joy and peace" Revelation 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment